• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 promblem...HELP

chuyi

Right, so i got a copy of RE5 yesterday and i started installing it. when it was about 70%ish it stuffed and said that the file cab.12 was corrupt or a false reading from the CD-ROM or that there was something wrong with the package! i've tried a few solutions that some other people said worked...but i still had the same problem.
Please tell me how to fix this problem! I spent $79.95! :(
My OS: Windows Vista Ultimate, fully-updated, genuine

PLZ HELP ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS THIS SOFTWARE PROBLEM!
MY XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG(S): BIOHAZARD678, DRIFTYMAGICMAN

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It is probably that you didn't have some of the system requirements. It could be that you need a high graphics card, a certain type of Windows, or something else. If you don't have any of the requirements for it to work then you probably have to update your computer with some high value stuff. If you can't afford to get the updates and all the other stuff then you may have to get your money back or trade it in for a PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Yes I do realise it, but what I am telling you that sometimes when it stops like that it could be that you don't have all the requirements or specs.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
chuyi;61225 said:
Uhh..you do realise that it's a INSTALLING Problem!
Listen, Lippy, you do not come in here and be rude and snarky to the members here who are only trying to help you. If you continue on like that, I can assure you that you will not last long.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i've gotta be honest, it does sound like a problem with you meering the minimun requiements, just because you have vista do not assume you can run anything , the specs for RE5 are very demanding and its easily not reachable for most comps.

Top Bottom