• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 in Tokyo?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I read somewhere that the next Resident Evil movie will have some scenes shot in Tokyo... if that's true, then I'm a little curious as to how that would work out, since, you know... Tokyo was pretty much destroyed at the start of "Afterlife".

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
most of the world has been pretty much destroyed in the re universe, and that's the point, it's a wasteland now, the film can't go back on itself, so it will have to be a warn, torn Tokyo

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
No, I mean the majority of Tokyo was literally DESTROYED at the start of "Afterlife".

69ihx4cs5po396hp.jpg

KABOOM!

aintnoscrub

Premium
Yeah but it would still be a wasteland, perfect for survival. Plus the labs are underground so it wouldn't matter what the surface is like..

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
No, (sorry if I'm getting repetitive), LITERALLY destroyed. One massive explosion, leaving behind only a deep crater. And that crater is where the labs used to be...

aintnoscrub

Premium
I've seen all the movies, and it wouldn't be a hole it would be a crater, big difference. The labs would still be there, we probably wouldn't have seen or explored all Of the labs or hq.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I certainly got the impression that the Tokyo HQ was destroyed in the explosion, since the explosion originated from the HQ.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Yup. I just hope they won't pull a "It never happened. You didn't see anything" on us and pretend like there never was an explosion just so they can go back and fix their ****up of Tokyo in "Afterlife" (meaning, it was only featured for about two minutes in total).

Top Bottom