• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 DLC

MoleMan

I have a couple of questions about the resident evil 5 dlc to be released "soon."

1) What is the exact date to which this will be released?

2) Are any details known on this DLC and what will it be?

3) Is anything actually known about the DLC including Multiplayer functioning or should I just shut my mouth and go in a corner and cry?

Morphosis

I dont think anyone knows if theres gonna be any DLC yet... aside for those things you get for playstation home if you playing PS version that is...
Hope theres DLC... fingers crossed! :lol:

MoleMan

BOOO! Why is it that the only thing that happens nowadays is delays? This recession is ****ing me off.

MoB Joo

I heard it was something about vs so maybe team vs team objectives or just who can kill the most people.

Morphosis

I wonder if theres gonna be a side mission for Jill, like Ada on RE4 "Separate Ways". On how she managed to escape and joined Josh at the helicopter. It wud be cool... I guess...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah its good to have little fill in the gap things but Separate ways made me realise how much a bitch Ada really was lol...
She did save leon abit but her game was just one step ahead of leon all the time lol still good :p Only played it once though an I ran through is supier fast because I just wanted the unlockable thing that you get after lol. that was on Wii

DLC... I hope you get new costumes an new guns, besides a Vs mode I think the game could do with some extra features I mean Ive got everygun an alot of nades an ammo ect health an theres still some space left for other things haha!! so they could do it yanno...

Mark-o

Well I think capcom is got some big plans because they even said it them selves what they where able to do with re5 on 360 is amazing. But will there be a DLC I would think so.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well.. if they made extra outfits an guns, I think the moment I had money Id go out an buy everything Id need to get it all =P

even If I had not had a joint in ages an someone was offering me a really big cheap bag of weed Id still go out an get the DLC insted it's just that important to me =P Bahahaha!!!

Rollin6z

I agree with you. I would have to buy the DLC before getting weed too ... I type this as I smoke a fat reefer. Canadas got the kush.

Stuffe

VS should be pointless.
Everyone has maxxed the magnumguns and such, doin like 3k+ damage.

There will be like 3secondgames, depending on who is pulling the trigger first.

I can be wrong, or they might change things, but it soulds alittle Imba at the moment.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I agree. I picture the Vs. mode as being a mercs competition type thing to see who can kill the most. People with no talent can coast along with an online partner, unlock Wesker, then just magnum and shotgun their way through everything and steal all your kills. NO SKILL REQUIRED. Games like that are just complete bull**** to me. It'll be like noobs on Call of Duty WAW with the tanks.
I foresee many issues arising if there isn't some kind of filter for that. The occasional lag might mess things up too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Rollin6z;30107 said:
I agree with you. I would have to buy the DLC before getting weed too ... I type this as I smoke a fat reefer. Canadas got the kush.

Hahah!!!! xD

Lucky bastard. when I get my own house Ill be able to smoke indoors, right now I cant, Im pretty much done with smoking outdoors now haha Police in my area will send you to the cage for possession of one stinkin' zoot if youve had previous warnings an whats a major bummer is that theres a sh-t ton of cops in my area because some jackasses go around stabbing people at night..so theres feds everywhere! no where to smoke anymore mate..

Smoking on my roof is good though.
But yeah you know about that.

An verse mode heh doesnt anyoone think youd be able to dodge the bullets? when wesker shoots you you can push x to roll out the way.. Does no one think that woudl be more fair?
if someones aiming at you the moment there sight touches you they have to pull the trigger before you roll out the way? make sence much?
just an idea though we will have to see what capcom decide.

Top Bottom