• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident evil 5 cast revealed ?

alonecrow

huh?
steve, saddler and yoko suzuki?

is it real? i don't think it's real... it would be non-sense if they revived the character that was already dead...
except.. RE5 is before RE4 and RE:CV...

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=320.msg7038#msg7038 date=1212342657]
than why did they call it re5 than if its before re4 it should be called re3?? im soo lost
[/quote]

it's only an if... i forgot to put if there...
if that's the case, it would make sense, if it's not, then all news about saddler and steve will be just wrong..

cosmic master

Could always be in the form of flashbacks I suppose ??? but yeah I don't think its real I was just wondering what you guys thought about it

GamingMaiden

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=320.msg7037#msg7037 date=1212341889]
huh?
steve, saddler and yoko suzuki?

is it real? i don't think it's real... it would be non-sense if they revived the character that was already dead...
except.. RE5 is before RE4 and RE:CV...
[/quote]
That's not possible. RE5 is set in 2008. Saddler was blown up so that may not be as likely. Also, there would've been no way for Steve to just leave the island in his state. (If you remember when Wesker first got his T-Virus after his death, it took him about at least 15 to 30 minutes to get back up.) Besides, Steve got other virus. If you played Resident Evil Code Veronica X: (SPOILER!) in the extended ending, Wesker mentions that Steve was injected with the T-Veronica virus and might be brought back to life just as he was. This was for reasons unknown. And seeing that the list didn't have Chris on it, it wouldn't be very reliable... and I don't remember Yoko to be honest. :/

Nicholai

SeanConneryWTF.jpg

No way Yoko can be in RE 5, nor Saddler, it's non sense.
Fake.

JerichoGreye

Chris looks way too old for this to be set before RE4 and CVX

But yeah, I understand the if that you forgot to put there...

I don't really think that those websites are accurate. Of course, though, I was poking around Van Wormer's site a while back and I did see the thing where he said he'd be voicing Billy Coen before he took it off. So that could be a possibility.

All depends on the mood of Capcom.

ashley.sucks

why is jill & wesker comin back and not chris? i remember them from the 1st RE so he should be involved again..why bring back dead ppl and not chris dammit

Top Bottom