• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident evil 5 also on PC.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
graphics will be the same on the pc.
but only if your specs are good enogh, if not will have to tune down the graphics etc to make it run...altho i dont suggest that, as it ruins the game.
my pc can rn any game atm..i recently spent quite alot of money on a new one

3d-agent

[quote author=Hollow-Words link=topic=606.msg15489#msg15489 date=1226074747]
but then will the graphics be as good??
[/quote]
Better than x360. ;)

aintnoscrub

Premium
that graphics will be the same on 360, ps3 and pc.
but as always on the pc there will be the option to turn the graphics down abit along with other stuff.
my comp atm will play it perfectly im sure of it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah it wud but i doubt that would happen.
there was some talk about doing that with halo 2 on pc and xbox..but so far it hasnt happened.

3d-agent

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=606.msg15573#msg15573 date=1226400185]
yeah it wud but i doubt that would happen.
there was some talk about doing that with halo 2 on pc and xbox..but so far it hasnt happened.
[/quote]

Halo 2 was an old issue, now a days games like Devil May cry 3-4, Gears of War..etc were also released on pc and became big hits. So games like Burnout Paradise..Stret Fighter IV. RE5.etc are also coming on PC.
PC has lots of room for big gmes. ;)

aintnoscrub

Premium
oh yeah i know what ur saying, im just saying, i highly doubt they will have pc and xbox/ps3 being able to play online together...

3d-agent

I can't say anything about cross platform online play, but can u tell me any game which has this feature.. cuz i don't know it if there is any.

Hoady

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=606.msg15618#msg15618 date=1226442834]
I can't say anything about cross platform online play, but can u tell me any game which has this feature.. cuz i don't know it if there is any.
[/quote]

I know its not helpful but there is a game or two that has this feature i saw it on a video about a year ago,
Painkiller(i think)and you can crossplatform online with xbox 360 and PC.

The only reason i'd want it for PC would be for mods but my computer would just fry from Resident Evil 5s specis.

3d-agent

Yeah i remember playing that game but didn't know about that. Thanks 4 the info. :)

My PC can fly with Crysis..so i am not worrying about RE5s performance.(thanks to my Daddy) 8)

Top Bottom