• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 won't run

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
did you do what my precious post said..cuz from what the error mesasge looks like, that's all that needs to be done.
tell me this, did you download it, if yes...what file type was it, perhaps you did a bad extraction.

aintnoscrub

Premium
what are you to sitting together or something..
and did you still get that error. leave it there, but make a copy and place it in sub folders.
@needba9, did you download or buy it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
strikesback5;39317 said:
neeba9, I don't think iHadeSsS had any malicious intent on having you download that. iHadeSsS is a pretty straight shooter and a good person.

where did that come from, i just came him a link to a possible fix for his situation, no one even suggested i was giving a false link?

strikesback5

iHadeSsS;39371 said:
where did that come from, i just came him a link to a possible fix for his situation, no one even suggested i was giving a false link?

In real life we had skepticism, it looked like one of those fake anti-virus programs that are actually viruses.

aintnoscrub

Premium
you must know nothing about computers then, if you didn't recognise what a .dll file was in the link name.

Top Bottom