• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 Save Anywhere

waking up

(For PC)Hi, I'm looking for a way to have Resident Evil 4 save anywhere I like. A PS2 Emulator can actually save states on any game you want, and I'm wanting to have a similar thing like that. I'm willing to learn how to hack it, or if someone can point me in the right direction to get the job done, or if someone knows a program that I can use that will do it for me. Any information is appreciated, thanks.

L

Lurker
The mod wouldnt be possible. You can probably try but it will most likely freeze your game.

waking up

rathit;32522 said:
The mod wouldnt be possible. You can probably try but it will most likely freeze your game.

Are you talking about an already made mod? What's the info on it? I'll try it out.

L

Lurker
I havent made one and waking up saving in the middle of the game its not set to save there so when you load the screen will either be all glitchy or not even load at all. No i havent tried it but it seems that would happen.

mastermind

ya i watched a friend make one and he finally got it going and completely screwed up his memory and his game kept freezing

Top Bottom