• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 - Ashley to the extreme!

Hoady

Hahaha looks like her voice broke!Lol shes a fricken terminator even Leon can't cop a boulder to the back.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ashley sucks. An that boulder part lol That just shows that cheats ruin the game. That messed u0p sound at the end was anoyying.

Hoady

Oh yeah don't get me wrong shes still a horrible woman but that boulder did make me laugh.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I geuss it is kinda funny. too bad the game crashed, Ive never used cheats on RE4 wonder what they would be like, running around with a broken butterfly with infinate ammo.. ive always wanted to do that..

Hoady

[quote author=LEON-EVIL4 link=topic=658.msg17497#msg17497 date=1228997463]
شكرا الفديو مرة روعة :-[
[/quote]

thumbs_up.jpg

Hoady

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=658.msg17859#msg17859 date=1229189764]
I've seen this link in so many post.
[/quote]

I know hes trying to claim all the Resident Evil 5 content to himself(oi stop being greedy, man up and share some content with us you big idiot)

3d-agent

hey...m8..don't use words which might offend someone...or you'll be ban 4ever.

Hope u understand.. :p

Sephiroxas

[/quote]

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=209.msg4127#msg4127 date=1201206328]
General Rules and Guidelines
* All posts must be made in English or with an English translation included. Only in rare circumstances will this be rule be waived.
[/quote]

3d-agent

[/quote]

it means..."Thank you once wonderful video"...i used google translator for it. 8)

A-Virus300

LOL...wow...it was just changed from Leon to Ashley, even the voice is Leon's....whoever did that must know how to mess with the game's system, or whatever it is...lol
liked it though!

Top Bottom