• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Resident Evil 3 Remake?

Would you like to see a Resident Evil 3 remake?

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As long as they don't add anything like Lisa Trevor. I hated her inclusion from a story perspective, because they really didn't do much with her. Granted she was the first success with the Parasite which led to the Nemesis, but really what else is there to say.
Dude, Lisa's character added a depth to the game we'd NEVER seen before, plus some of the scariest moments in RE history...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
They should keep Lisa Trevor, I think. By adding Lisa Trevor to RE's history, you make Resident Evil's mytho's even grander.

Her story also gave depth to Wesker & Birkin's characters.

Instead of telling us Birkin/Wesker were cheesy, cliche evil villains, Lisa's history told us they were still reasonably Human, but were in the process of shedding layers of their Humanity. They were depraved and cruel in the ways in which they tortured/experimented on Lisa. Then theres the additional information on the G-virus, and how it had developed inside of Lisa over the course of the experiments.

L. Trevor is debatably one of the more frightening foes in REmake.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They should keep Lisa Trevor, I think. By adding Lisa Trevor to RE's history, you make Resident Evil's mytho's even grander.

Her story also gave depth to Wesker & Birkin's characters.

Instead of telling us Birkin/Wesker were cheesy, cliche evil villains, Lisa's history told us they were still reasonably Human, but were in the process of shedding layers of their Humanity. They were depraved and cruel in the ways in which they tortured/experimented on Lisa. Then theres the additional information on the G-virus, and how it had developed inside of Lisa over the course of the experiments.

L. Trevor is debatably one of the more frightening foes in REmake.
One of the most frightening period, but youre right about it adding to Albert and William, but to me it adds to the curiosity of humanity after the virus...i mean, she wondered around for YEARS with the memory of her mother, and the longing to see her...i think that Lisa attacked Jill/Chris only because she was like an abused animal...Frightened and hurt so much for so long that it finally lashed out...I wouldn't call Lisa evil, i'd call her scared, hurting, and desperate...All because she still had her humanity...and a "Monster" for lack of a better term, with humanity is the scariest thing in this world...

KKAAIIG

Even though Lisa was a mutation, she was pretty smart in a way. and she was able to say mama?? Lol anyway I think adding someone like Lisa Trevor to a RE 3 remake would work out fine. Jill could get trapped somewhere and have to fight the mutated monster in order to survive. :p

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
As long as they don't touch the story. And you don't have to burn the zombies which was the complete killjoy of the game *cough* remake *cough* it'd be cool. I agree to add some new moves to nemesis's arsenal. Maybe a few new weapons or different upgrades. The different camera angles idea I agree as well. Maybe set it to where you could toggle them in game.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah i totally agree, if resident evil 3 came out in the style of remake, i'd be all over that. it's something i've been talking about on here for i don't know how long. but it needs to happen. if it was remade in the style of 4/5/6 i wouldn'tt care for it, it needs to retain that original style to be a success.

AdjeYen

Would love to see a remake of RE3 the same way they did with the original RE game, improved graphics etc..
That is something I would like to see, but unfortunately it will never see the day of light, it's a damn shame....

weskerondope

Hey Guys,
My first thread :O
I just wanted to know, how would you feel if Capcom did a Resident Evil 3 remake with up to date graphics, over the shoulder camera angles and the same controls as Resident Evil 5?View attachment 112
if they did it with over the shoulder camera i wouldnt even buy it, much less play it, or even try a demo

if they remake it without raping the original game then yeah i would love it
the remake of re1 was great cause they had respect for the original

Sfamicom

I still don't think Resident Evil games have nailed the control aspect - although we've seen huge improvement over the past few installments, there are still many 3rd person games that control far better. Choices between static camera vs over the shoulder would be pretty amazing. And yes, RE3 remake, please. Hell, why not just do the trilogy... 1-3 all remade with current gen graphics and controls?

Biohazard_chris

Golden egg
I would love to see a remake, BH 3 is my favorite. But i would want it to be like Rebirth, to be honest i think capccom would mess it up and it will end up being OP raccon city.

RE3fangirl

I
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to know, how would you feel if Capcom did a Resident Evil 3 remake with up to date graphics, over the shoulder camera angles and the same controls as Resident Evil 5?View attachment 112
I would most likely have a hear attack and scream at the top of my lungs lol best resident evil game ever made wish they would of used the graphics they used in the introduction in the story mode felt like they put more time and effort into the introduction

SURVIVOR

THE JILL VALENTINE's PARTNER
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to know, how would you feel if Capcom did a Resident Evil 3 remake with up to date graphics, over the shoulder camera angles and the same controls as Resident Evil 5?
excuse me can you send your attachment to me via PM
i cant access it
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Since RE2 and RE3 take place over the course of a few days, I'd want the two of them to be remade as one game (Similar to House of the Dead 2&3 for Wii). You could have 3 scenarios to pick from: Jill, Claire, and Leon; and you could play them in any order. I would still want the AB Scenarios implemented but obviously, Jill's scenario wouldn't affect RE2's story.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
A remake of RE3, like they did with REmake (Ixnay the burning of the zombie bodies) would be bad ass, I feel a 'reboot/remake' of the series would be best, just bump up the graphics, tinker the story a little so it all flows well together, yet keep it original, and it woul;d be golden specially as a box set like setup. So you could play 1, 2 (Both A and B scenarios still) and 3. Also if they were to do a box set thing and do all the games at once, be neat if things you did in 1 would effect 2 and 3 and what you do in 2 effects 3... Be a neat idea but probably be to hard to do. I feel keep the fixed position 3rd person camera would be best.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I would like to see RE3 Remake... But not as only RE3... Better making, in my opinion, remake of RE2 and RE3, as a one game, with scenarios to choose, additional storyline (for example, Rebecca, Brad, Carlos or Nicolai, or even characters from Outbreaks), no co-op (except Mercenaries etc). Then, yes, I want Remake in this form :)

Top Bottom