• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resident evil 1- what if there was someone else in the mansion?

Popo

we can make a rpg where the story is a bit diferent from the mansion original, 5 characters, one of the characters can be a new member in stars(besides rebbeca) which will be me xD, barry dies outside the mansion(avoiding having too much characters) and two survivors already in the mansion, and the other two will be chris and jill, wesker will not be a controbable character, me chris and jill can like find the survivors wandering around the mansion(all characters separately, may run into each other buts its best not so many times, keeps the horror) and we play till we end the story, some may die(not me xD) one of the survivors, hope you like my ideia, soon will post my character(the new stars member)

Cumps:lol:

D

Deleted member 1428

Uhh, what does this have to do with fan fic?

Zombie Enclave

Well, technically it IS a fan fic that is controlled by many people with events controlled by other people also.

Popo

alright so here's my character:

Name: Bruno
Job: S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team member
Inventory:Beretta,clips for beretta, mp5, clips for mp5, 2 first aid sprays
Personality: Bruno is just a young man which dream is to work in a tactical team, ever since he was a kid he played with lots of guns, always saying "i'm going to be a policeman", well just 2 weeks after he was assigned to alpha team he was sent with he rest of the team in a mission to the arklay mountains to know the whereabouts of bravo team

Rules: no infinite bullets,rocket launchers or infinite health plz it makes the rpg better;
after each comment with his part of rpg you write your status at the end of the comment, like this: walks into the door, opens it and gets bitten by a zombie....

it will make it funnier, you can catch herbs and mix it, and each green her cures 25 percent of health, 2 mixed greens 50 percent and 3 100 percent, red and green 100 percent and i think you know the rest :D

L

Lurker
Mine:

Name: Vince Ragnt (easy to remember)
Job: S.T.A.R.S. ALPHA Team member
Inventory: Beretta, 6 clips for beretta, Mini- Shotgun, 4 shells for shotgun.
Personality: Vince was very young at the time he got recruited to S.T.A.R.S. . He couldnt believe it when he got recruited. He was going to be the helicopter but someone else took it before him. Now hes the communications expert for Alpha Team.

(OOC) We shoukd have a rocket with one shot at the end... if you miss you miss.

Popo

yeah when i said no rocket launchers i meant not being in the mansion just killing off zombies with the rocket launcher, but we can have one at the end to kill the tyrant,

Hey people somebody to be the two survivors in the mansion!

bruno

Chief Researcher
The Survivors can be ficcional members from Bravo Team?? Or you would prefer scientists of Umbrella (I could be John, Ada's Boyfriend. I'd meet Wesker and other characters sometimes and die near the end)?
Just another question, this will be the Remake mansion or the original one?

Zombie Enclave

Name: Ted Raqus
Job: STARS Alpha team Medic
Invetory: M16, two Berretas, 3 Firstaid sprays
Personality: Marcus has been a Medic for STARS for 3 years now after he got his degree. He loves helping people but has a good trigger finger.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Name: John Howe
Job: Head Researcher at the Arcklay Research Facility
Inventory: Glock 17 Handgun,clips for Glock 17, knife, T-virus Sample, Master Key, 1 Green Herb.
Personality: John is the head researcher at the facility and one of the few workers still alive. He took shelter in the mansion, due to the dogs and other creatures in the jungle and wondering in the courtyard. He has a master key for the mansion and lab, but only works for doors with a keyhole in it (for example, he can't open the door to the courtyard or to the altar). Also, he has the only sample of the Birkin's T-virus left, which he wants to give to his girlfriend Ada, because he feels betrayed by Spencer.

In the end of every post, besides the status, also write down whats left in your inventory.

Popo

bruno;48156 said:
In the end of every post, besides the status, also write down whats left in your inventory.

thats a good idea. lets do that! BTW its the remake mansion, just love it and its scarier xD

so should i start? i already have the line to begin, anyone else wants to get in? just one more slot avaible? or this number of characters is enough?

bruno

Chief Researcher
There's 3 STARS members and only 1 survivor. I think there should be more survivors (Bravo team / scientists).

Popo

hey plz don start, let me start cause i have the line ready since i created this topic xD

Popo

alright lets start, remember its the remake mansion, frowned and bruno from the forum are survivors in the mansion and me and rathit are alpha team, frownhed is bravo team survivor in mansion, alright here it goes

Bruno: I have been assigned to alpha team only two weeks ago,and they already sent me and the rest of alpha team to the arklay mountains to find out what happened to bravo team, since the communication with them has been lost, now i'm in the helicopter with my team members, headed straight to the forest, and besides me is a quiet guy named Vince Ragnt, he was also recently assigned to stars as communications expert, but he seems to be younger than me, i guess its not all about appearance, maybe hes really skillful, well, were almost there...

Zombie Enclave

( My style is pertending to be my character, so please dont get confused if I am talking about myself )

The bed was messy and the dead zombies were outside. My M16 still has lots of ammo. I gone out into the lit up entrance room and waited to see if Bravo would come. I had almost no injuries, since I only stayed in the vents. I was waiting for so long in there. So now I still wait. Ready for any hellish creature too pop up and attempt to bring me death.

Top Bottom