• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resident evil 1- what if there was someone else in the mansion?

Popo

Bruno: We've finally reached the mountains, there's smoke up ahead, brad lands us near to where the smoke is coming from, and surprisingly, it was bravo team's helicopter, and this doesnt look like an accident, i reach near the helicopter and i get the glance of a handgun clip, and when im about to get it, i hear screams of agonizing pain from my parner joseph, i turn around and a see lots of dogs eating joseph, oh no my partner died, i look at them then suddenly one of them turns around, and comes after me! i shoot and run through the forest with the rest of my surviving partners, until we spotted a gigantic mansion near us, we ran for it and got in, now there's just me, vince and wesker from the alpha team left...

Inventory: Beretta, 2 clips for Beretta, Mp5, clips for Mp5

P.S.: this looks like the original story but just because its intended to, only with some diferent characters

EDIT: from the moment our characters get separated, its us that make the story, not according to the game

Zombie Enclave

I see the team. " Alphja team, your here! Thank god! There's zombies here! It's crazy! "

Invetory: M16, M16 clips, Berreta, Berrata clip, 2 firstaid sprays

bruno

Chief Researcher
Two days had passed since John escaped from the lab.
After he and a few fellow scientists escaped, he ordered the other survivors to activate the security system, to prevent anyone from escaping or entering the lab. This included locking the doors in the mansion and blocking the elevator to the lab.
Now, he was in that room, waiting for her.
"She told me she would come. What is taking her so long? I hope she is alright." he tought.

Inventory: Glock 17 Handgun,clips for Glock 17, knife, T-virus Sample, Master Key, 1 Green Herb.

Popo

Bruno: in the hallway of the mansion, we start hearing a familiar voice,its Ted from bravo team, why is he screaming out zombies every where, he came over to me and explained us the whole situation, according to him, this mansion is filled with these zombie like creatures, well i said to the others and we would all split up and look for more survivors, i went up the the stairs of the hall and went into a door to my right...

L

Lurker
Vince quickly ran to bruno and the went through the door beside the one he went through. He walked into the upper dining hall to see 2... Monsters.

"Huh?" Vince said when one bit his foot. Without thinking he shot it and the others in the room.

Suddenly he saw Ted run out of the door on the bottom dining room, 2 minutes later followed by another monster... but this one was green and looked like a reptile. Vince took out his mini shotgun and aimed at the things head and shot twice. Then he ran off.

Inventory: Beretta,5 1/2 Clips, Mini shotgun, 2 rounds.

bruno

Chief Researcher
(1st floor west save room)
John looked once again at the imobilized zombie on the floor, whose colour had changed since John shot it. He was now turning red. "I can't stay here", he tought, "it will rise soon". As he moved in the direction of the door, he heard the moans on the corridor. "They won't go away, I must face them".
He grabbed his glock and opened the door. Two zombies poped from the corridor. He started shooting. He shot one zombie on the chest, an then in the head, making it fall. The other was too close, so, in panic, he shot it in the shoulder. That made the zombie stop for a while, giving him time to shoot it twice in the head. After killing both zombies, John walked out of the room
(1st floor west corridor, next to save room)
and across the corner, just to see a zombie in his way. When he turned around to face the stairway, a zombie popped out of the corner. "It's too dark, i didn't see it".
Facing te first zombie again, John took his knife and attacked it, giving him time to ready his Glock and finish it. When he turned aroun to check the other zombie, it was already too close. Just when the zombie was about to bite him, someone shot it in the back. Three more gunshots and the zombie fell, allowing John to see who was in the dark stairway...

Inventory: Glock 17 Handgun,clips for Glock 17, knife, T-virus Sample, Master Key, 1 Green Herb.

Popo

as soon as i opened the door, all i heard was moans, it must be the zombies Ted talked about... i walked trough the dark corridor, lightened only by candles, all doors where locked, except one, which i went in, to find a a zombie lied down on the floor, i passed carefully through him and nothing happened, but as soon as i walked a bit away from him he started moving, he got up and ran towards me, he was too fast, the bastard bit me, but i managed to kill him, i am now seriously wounded on my arm, i entered another hallway and i walked down the stairs, to find a green herb, i used it but i couldnt get fully healed, it still hurts a bit...

Inventory: Beretta, one clip for beretta, mp5, clips for mp5, 2 first aid sprays

L

Lurker
Vince ran right out of the room as fast as possible.
"Huff.. Huff.." Then Vince noticed Wesker was gone.
"Wesker? WESKER!"
"What the hell is going on." He thought.

After he searched he went through the same door Bruno did.
Vince eventually caught up with him. "Bruno im not staying alone in this mansion. Cover me well i try to contact brad."

Inventory: Beretta 5 1/2 clips, Mini shotgun 2 rounds.

Zombie Enclave

Why was this place contaiminated by a unkown virus? I wondered but ran out of the dining room to Vince. " Thanks. You saved me. Here, have this. " I give Vince a first aid spray. " If you have any other serouise conditions, I have experience in medical treatment. I saved 40 people by opening them up and operating on them. " I start bragging about the things I have done. Vince looked at me with annoyance, and I stopped. " Well, I suppose I should follow you and the rest of your team. "

Condition: Good ( Green )

Invetory: M16, M16 clips, Berreta, Berreta clip, 2 first aid sprays, herbs

Popo

Bruno: i noticed that Vince and Ted had joined me, i grabbed a first aid spray and healed myself fully, then i went back into the main hall, followed by Vince and Ted, i noticed that there where stairs next to the stairs up to the 2nd floor, i went down them and i found a gate, it wouldnt open so i shot the lock, it had dark, long stairs, i went down and down till i was in a dark cave, it had a ladder, i went down it and there was a coffin down there, i continued to another cave, i oppened the door in it and i was outside again, there was this kind of a fountain, but there were holes on each side of it, is to insert something in it?

L

Lurker
Vince wondered what the fountain was for. He checked when a snake immediately slithered up to him it was giant. Suddenly it bit his mini shotgun out of his hand and choked on it.

"What the hell was that thing." Vince asked
"I dont no but it saved us someone." Ted said with Vince nudging him.

Inventory: Beretta 5 1/2 clips, 2 shotgun rounds.

Zombie Enclave

The snake was gigantic. I examined it. " Another creature transformed buy a virus. It seems to have a larger proportion of infected DNA. We have to leave, this Virus seems stronger then before. Or atleast we heave two other viruses. ". I take out my M16.

L

Lurker
*i venture inside the creatures stomach then i die*
jk

i dont know what to post
writers block.

Popo

wth happened here?

lets start again from this point

Vince wondered what the fountain was for. He checked when a snake immediately slithered up to him it was giant. Suddenly it bit his mini shotgun out of his hand and choked on it.

L

Lurker
Slash;71972 said:
wth happened here?

lets start again from this point

Well, biggest bump in the world first off. Second, it would have bit Vince but it got his shotgun.

Top Bottom