• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remaking gaiden

Should gaiden be remaded

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
No, I am not saying that they should remake Gaiden with that crappy defunct RPG wannabe system, I am saying that they should Remake Gaiden, but controls like they are nowadays, so you are experiencing the plot of Gaiden, on the STARLINER, you are using Barry & Leon and fighting that wierd BOW, but the controls are like they have always been.:)

Tyrant

Well if your talking about a Gaiden REmake then thats a completely different story xD
but if they did do that I would give it a shot I mean the story was O.K and Gaiden could have a follow up game being the girl at the end was really the BOW in disguise

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Tyrant;45854 said:
Well if your talking about a Gaiden REmake then thats a completely different story xD
but if they did do that I would give it a shot I mean the story was O.K and Gaiden could have a follow up game being the girl at the end was really the BOW in disguise

Yeah, and I am sure they could do a follow up too, especially since Gaiden had such a great cliffhanger ending.:)

Spoilers:

When you see that Leon had a cut on his neck and was bleeding the green blood, the same blood that only that specific BOW had(of course knowing that the BOW could replicate any person).:) I think that would be such a cool thing to explore...but hopefully they would do it right...and if it were put into gameplay right, it could have some tense moments(anyone remember the T-1000 in Judgement Day?)

Tyrant

(Yeah Terminator, wasnt it able to change into any type of metalic object? or was that the T-X?)

So that could mean that Leon already encountered the BOW if it knows Leon's skin and it might have been part of the BOW the whole time?
Who knows so many possibilities

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well the T-1000 could make itself, and more specifically arms and such, into weapons like stabbing objects and blunt ones I supposed. But the scene I was really hinting at was when he mimicked Sarah Connor in order to try to get to John, that is something I could see happening in Gaiden, especially if it looks all pretty on 360.:)

Popo

Spike991;45318 said:
I don't really think RE2 & RE3 need a remake, if you remake those why not remake CVX?

graphics my friend, cvx was released for dreamcast, gamecube and ps2 i think, with much better graphics than RE2 and RE3, and its not just the graphics, they could add new locations and change the puzzles and stuff like that, like they did with remake, the new locations they added are excellent, and the woods outside the mansion are awesome, just so scary, and lisa trevor, cool and scary too

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I never played the gameboy version, all i know is it centres around barry and leon right? I suppose it would be pretty cool...zombies on a boat etc, it'll be like that game cold front?

Top Bottom