• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised REmake on Wii?!

Hoady

For resident evil 5?Nah i don't think so as of yet there putting RE 0 and RE 1 on but i haven't heard official word of number 5 happening.And even so if it does happen they will probably do a half ass job like 90% of the other wii games out there.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think Roxy is talking about the Old Remake dude. but I seriously agree on wat you said about Resi5 being remade for Wii the grapichs really suck on nintendo Wii. the wii cant even compete with xbox an ps its too weak.

but i think it is true about the REmake being re-made. I mean I would not doubt another REmake being made again.. for the second time... its not exactly hard to burn a disc lol

Google searched: REmake on Wii - http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170122
Capcom really knows how to go the extra mile. Not content with just porting Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Zero, Capcom is opening that can of zombies for the Nintendo Wii one more time to port what was already a remake.

Kotaku is reporting (via 2ch) that the GameCube remake of the original Resident Evil will be the latest title in the long-running franchise to receive a "Wii-make," and will be hitting store shelves in Japan December 25. So if you managed to miss the PlayStation original, the GameCube remake and the Nintendo DS port, you're in luck! On the other hand, with the Resident Evil Zero port never making it to American shores, it's not unreasonable to assume that you may have to fire up an import Wii for the privilege of knocking off more zombies with the Wii-mote. But that begs the question for even the most devoted Resident Evil fan -- how much do you want yet another port?

Hoady

Is there a release date because i don't want to go through another pair of pants.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

It becomes obvious that Nintendo and Capcom have some kind of publishing deal between them involving the older titles....I just wish Capcom would stop screwing the games up to stick them on the damn "toybox" excuse of a console :/

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I'm just glad i still own the older games, I dont have to destroy my experience with the horrible Rail-shooters that they keep claiming to be RE titles....what part of Dead-aim sucked and people hated it dont capcom understand? :p

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i already made a post about this, and RE1 and 0 are going to be on wii, most likely in the summer,

Jon

I'm using Dolphin emu to run the GameCube REmake on PC, although if it's gonna be a rail shooter on the Wii that sucks :( They should realise that making it a motion controlled console doesn't mean EVERY game has to incorporate it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ps3 and 360 won't get the remakes, they'll only get the future canon games, the wii's gonna get the remakes and chronicles.

PsychoJill

o H a d e SsS o;42713 said:
ps3 and 360 won't get the remakes, they'll only get the future canon games, the wii's gonna get the remakes and chronicles.

Well thats retarded, then again theyll most likely all be rail shooters so i guess im not that bothered lol.

aintnoscrub

Premium
the chronicles will be rail shooters, 1 and 0 i assume will be the same as 4 ..i cant really see 1 and 0, with the camera angles working in wii though...:S

Top Bottom