• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5's Minigames

GamingMaiden

Well, with every RE game, there's a minigame after you beat it. What do you think this game will have? Theories involving characters? Ideas?
I just want HUNK. XD

RE_luver69

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=333.msg9643#msg9643 date=1215232638]
Maybe they will have a side story. Like Assignment Ada, but with the new female character.
[/quote]
maybe like who da lady is and why she is there! but i have 1 other question is RE5 set in Africa or where???

JerichoGreye

I think it'd be cool if they did the mini game from Resident Evil Zero only updated. I think it was pretty cool searching for a certain type of item and having to collect them all for some awesome items....

'Cept they'd probably have to change the leeches to something else.

If not, It'd be cool if they did the Mercenaries like they did in RE3 in which you had to run through certain areas and do certain things and get to the end alive in order to gain money, which you could use to buy things like infinite ammo...

Turok117

It's gonna be like black hawk down where you have to hold off a horde of villagers from a helicopter crash, lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
survivle Minigame!
It should give you waves of zombies for example

Wave 1 - after 20 kills
Wave 2 - after 30 kills..
ect. ect. till you die get to such a high level it really is a outbreak!

And it should be Co-op! And you should have a Massive selection of all the Resident Evil Characters! With big levels!

Man i should be making this game!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=333.msg15349#msg15349 date=1225748510]
survivle Minigame!
It should give you waves of zombies for example

Wave 1 - after 20 kills
Wave 2 - after 30 kills..
ect. ect. till you die get to such a high level it really is a outbreak!

And it should be Co-op! And you should have a Massive selection of all the Resident Evil Characters! With big levels!

Man i should be making this game!
[/quote]
That would be epic for Xbox Live gaming!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
RE5 me and you think alike..
ive always wanted that kinda zombie survival game.
like when i first heard about dead rising i thought that was gonna be it...literally an outbreak coming at ya.
but nahh what a let down.

pitted agianst hundreds of zombies like it should be , that would be awesome..

in a town where all the residents are zombies and they dont just come at you in groups of 2-3 lol

Top Bottom