• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE5 for pc

bruno

Chief Researcher
I heard Capcom will release RE5 for pc this year between September and December For windows XP and Vista. It will use GeForce 3D graphics card and should be played using 3D glasses.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
hmmm..i dunno, if i see it on the capcom site, then i'll believe it, i just don't see them doing it 3D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Those shades look good fun. an you can use xbox controllers on PC's so i will be dammed if it doesnt let you lol.
but I doubt ill own a computer powerful enough for that game. ive got it on xbox though. weird how its taking longer to come out on pc

aintnoscrub

Premium
unless its only on pc, games tend to be realeased months later on pc.
i still dont believe that 3d thing, it would kill xbox and ps3 sales of the game, as everyone would want the new experience.

Hoady

No those glasses are actually real i saw them in a magazine we have over here called ZOO it had a gaming gadgets section in one of its issues and they can be used on systems other then the computer i'm pretty sure they were real expensive from what i recall around $500-800 australian.

RE5 on computer would be awesome because i love mods that would mean the online would be free to right?I would get it but my computer would probably just light on fire if it tried to run RE5.Resident evil>>>>>>>>>>>>my computer

aintnoscrub

Premium
ermm, perhaps it would be free, usually games that are like 80% offline, with a very basic online are free on pc, however if it was a mmorpg it would probably cost.

Nosophoros

I HATE world of warcraft! I saw the commercial when I was around 13 and tried the free trial and it just so happens that you have to basically give them access to your paypal.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its not a bad game if your playing with your mates the hole time haha its awesome if your in a aguild full of people you know an such. but... *sigh* i found it too hard haha im a n00b.

Top Bottom