• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 RE4 - Classic Camera Angles

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is some dude that has modded his Resident Evil 4 so it uses camera angles he has set up, Or something along those lines. Heres the VIDEO <<click.

Dunno if anyones seen it before, I just found it today haha
What are your thoughts?

I reakon it looks worse then the "over the shoulder" third person camera but seeig Resi4 use the old cameras is pretty cool, Shame the video is only three minutes long, It almost makes the game look scary.

Hoady

I liked it obviously if the graphics were as good as remake it might be much more appealing.The castle and especially the bugs that vomit on you seem like perfect scenarios.

red

ack, looking at that made me feel completely exposed. Haha, I think if I played it like that, i'd panic 'cause i'd see 10 zombies coming from every where so I would just go trigger happy.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I reakon it would be loads more scary if Capcom BOTHERD making it as a extra feature. But no some gy did it for his PC because he was clever lol..

Besides how hard it looks to aim, It looks fairly decent.

Hoady

Yeah it should be an option after you beat the game like a tribute i mean how hard can it be, just find the spot you want on the ingame camera and freeze the image right?lol well if this bloke did it, its possible.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Cool to watch, but I would not play with that angle.

Did old RE games have that camera angle? Must be very hard to aim. Also, little area overwiev, hard to spot items.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats what made the game so scary in the old days plus it was more "shoot in the general direction of zombies" insted of aiming at there head, leg, body etc....
fun to watch though yea

Hoady

"Run Bitch!"haha that was funny i really wanna play remake i'm contemplating on selling my wii but then i'd miss out any chance of playing the oldies i miss the angles and being scared ****less from a game(RE 0).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I need to hurry up an trade RE0 so I can get that game man RE remake is so awesome lol I forget how spooky it can be lol.

Hoady

Did you complete RE 0?I got up to disk 2 i fought some bigass bat in a church and went in some building that looked really cool in the inside.Lol me and my mate rented it about 2 or 3 times i really want it but getting a working gamecube controller ain't easy(and i'm poor).

Top Bottom