• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) RE2 Timed Run

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'll get a copy and give it a bash. I never usually do it with the rocket launcher, but it would be interesting to see what time i could get.

CROta03

Well Davizzz, you are the only guy who manage to finish it under 1hr. So be proud by yourself. =)

P.S I will try to beat it on PSX, DC ver. Rokkie right here...

DavizZz

Well I think it is not possible to get sub hour with PS, so even you will make the same run as me, you won't have the same or better time, because playstation is slower in loading... =(.

if you have the GC and RE2, feel free by trying this, so the chances are the same =D.

and thanks yes i am a bit proud of me XDD, i am actually the #1 one who could get sub hour in RE2 and i was also the first one who achieved Resident Evil REmake Invisible Enemy Hard mode knife only as Chris (using NO V-Jolt and no defense weapons). Although the run is old and full of mistakes XDD, I am happy that i can say, i have finished such a difficult mode under these conditions XD

CROta03

I got 1:05:01
Heh, its not so bas for PS ver.

You should be VERY proud by yourself!!!
You are great player, I look forward to see more of your runs!

I do not have GC, but I am trying to fix emulator and play Zero and Remake.

DavizZz

actually i will stop speedrunning Resident Evil at the end of this month. I have to prepare for the bar exam and that's a lot of stuff. I will just record some smaller games like Super Mario etc. (more Super Nintendo).

but don't worry, i started Invisible Enemy Chris some days ago and saved also today at lab. So today I m going to show you my new IE Chris result (probably not so interesting for you, because you are not familiar with the REmake) here is the current Ranking Site. After my IE Jill Run I will submit all my runs to his page.

so I will also start IE Jill Normal today. Don't have much time left XDD

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
Leon A:
A rank
Time: 1hr 52 mins
Saves: 0
Special Weapons: NONE
F. Aid Sprays: 0
Difficulty: Normal

A few tips: Try to avoid zombies whenever possible. You can save a few seconds by dodging them.
Try to do the puzzles straight away. You might as well solve the puzzle in a certain area you are in, rather than backtrack and wasting time.
Combine red and green herbs.

Hope this helped

Top Bottom