• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) RE2 Leon vs. RE4 Leon

supersaiyanBrolyt123

I'll have to agree with Codename:Hunk, Leon should've been still in his early 20s during the events of Resident Evil 4. He can still keep the cocky attitude but the game shouldn't take place so far in the future. He can be 21 and still be the badass that he is in 4. He doesn't look that much older than he was in re2, nor does he look any older than Ashley and Salazar, or even Hunnigan whose said to be 24, Ada looks around Hunnigan age and leon looks younger than both of them. Leon and Luis by that logic is around Krauser age but Krauser looks way older than both of them. Resident Evil 4 is a wonderful game hands down, only issue with it is leon's age. Thankfully the only benefit from the Re 4 remake is Leon being much younger than he was in the original Re4.
Allow me to rephrase the question. If There is a new RE game, whether it be a remake, or an added side-chapter to the series, and it starred Leon, which Leon would you want to see and why?

Caffeine Addict

Leon is a great character. He is not overrated at all.

However, I do kind of hate 4-6 for having minimal terror. I never had to worry about ammo running out. You buy it, or have enemies (including creatures) dropping it. I've never really liked that kind of gameplay, because it was then nothing like the creepy, survival based earlier games, in which you had to manually locate whatever you could salvage.

People just tell me it's something Capcom incorporated, so it's their rules and so on. But it's not grounded in any obvious realism. Games aren't real, obviously. But you get my drift, surely. They just ruined the feeling.

The bosses are also rather lame. It's craziness.

Top Bottom