• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) re2 cheat

weskerfan

if you have re2 for gamecube,here is a tip.when in the game,go to the controller config menue,then highlight AIM,then press Z ten times,then any weapon you pick up will be infinite.have fun!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice one! I hadn't actually heard of this cheat before. Cheers, weskerfan!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
haha this cheat goes back to the original on ps1, you could do the same sorta thing with a different code input obviously

Bryan

can you beat RE 0 on easy and get Leech hunter then come back get Inf. ammo then play it on hard?

Mitch

There are different codes for different versions, but this happened on both the PS1 and Dreamcast versions as well. And it's almost definitely in the N64 version, but I don't own that so can't comment.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i know..what is the point...i know the knife can break in REmake i think...or one of them, but back in RE2 im pretty sure it couldnt break, so no point making it infinite lol

XmetallatemX

.Infinite ammo rules! I wish i would have known the aim z-button cheat back then! Mabey some day i will play this great game again and follow these cool cheats! Thanx!

XmetallatemX

@cousintony. Infinite knife LOL thats cool! But in all seriousness, the knife in every RE game has actually got me out of a few dicey situations. It has its usefull weapon moments.

weskerfan

the infinite knife...

it would be cool if it did infinite amount of damage to enemies,but of course that isnt the case.

Wesker1987

what is the aim-z button cheat? And does it work on the ps1 version?
I'm not aware of any cheats for re2.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
weskerfan;21992 said:
if you have re2 for gamecube,here is a tip.when in the game,go to the controller config menue,then highlight AIM,then press Z ten times,then any weapon you pick up will be infinite.have fun!

that works for the Analog Version of RE2 for the PSX also,

Top Bottom