• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE.net usernames

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
We should probably have a thread for RE.net ''site buddies'' usernames so we can compare data with each other.
We can see who is the best on REN forums :D

My username is Loki158

Edit: I'll put all the usernames in this post so people won't have to scroll through the whole thread.

PS3: Loki158 (Loki), TYLERDM94, Shinigami724 (Shinigami7724), eXcElLeNt29 (ex29-), MissDomino, hidden_player_, blivvy, Ada Wong (lNaminel), KKAAIIG, Jessabel (Glamour), Ghostly_soul (Book Of McGlynn Memories), Rea29 (Rammlied), Ada Wong (Ada), Redfieid_Chris, Daburcor

Xbox360: TheVacantThrone, TC74 (ToCool74), MetalGamer2, Wake Up Ne0, kgould01, H3adShotty (Xi.), kirsop1992 (mark_nufc), The Eos Dawn

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
The buddies section on the website isn't working at the minute, we'll have to get names now and add them later.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Wake up Ne0
I;m not sure we can be site buddies if we are on different platforms as you choose a console when you log in, anyways, im on xbox

hidden_player_

hidden_player_

I would really appreciate if one of you guys to joins me on campaign, could even exchange skype to talk some sh**.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Edited my post, bit of a screw up on my part for not stating which console, 360 for me.

Top Bottom