• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE.net usernames

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Well, not too many 360 users on the site it seems, that's a shame. :/

Rammlied

Site Username = Rea29
PSN ID = Fatalmephisto.

Feel free to add me on both if you like. I have a mic so if anyone needs help Campaign wise or just to play some mercs. Hit me up. Ill be more then happy to play.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Ada Wong eh? Same username as lNaminel on REnet...but everyone knows I'm the real one ;) PS3.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Apparantly Res evil net is available oin smartphone/iphones. Anyone tried the android one yet? i will download and try :)

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Apparantly Res evil net is available oin smartphone/iphones. Anyone tried the android one yet? i will download and try :)

I have enough trouble getting onto the main website, let alone on my phone aha. Plus i have a Windows phone so not sure if it'll work.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium

I have the app, It's a bit slow but it is useful when you're out and about. I've only used it a couple of times as I like the web page better.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I have the app, It's a bit slow but it is useful when you're out and about. I've only used it a couple of times as I like the web page better.
I tried it but it only seems to load when im on the wireless (and not 3g) which isn't that useful for me, as i have unlimited 3g and if i am in wireless zone probaly next to my laptop!

RedfieId_Chris

So old time player of Biohazard/Resident evil....I am on the day of release so far for every resident evil game.

I recently did away with my xbox 360 since I have the same games on all my other systems they were released on. Add me on residentevil.net and/or on the psn network

PS3: Redfieid_Chris (Redfield has a capital i instead of an L in the name so it appears on most games as Redfield)
ResidentEvil.net: Redfieid_Chris

Top Bottom