• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE: Archives:The final Lisa battle - different endings?

shotgunblast

Ok, so I have played with both Chris and Jill. But the choices that show up at the last encounter with Lisa has made me wonder.

When playing with Jill, Barry was about to tell me why he took the elevator and left, but Lisa interupted, so I got the choice to give his gun back, witch i did. However, would the story go any different if I kept the gun? and would he tell me why he left?

When playing with Chris, Wesker was pushed of the platform, and it seemed like he died. But I didn't complete that game, so I don't know if he actually died. Does anyone know if that would have created a different outcome later in the game?

bruno

Chief Researcher
If you don't give Barry his weapon, Lisa will throw him off the platform (in the cutscene), killing him, and allowing you to keep his magnum. You can only use the 6 rounds in it (you can's load regular magnum ammo on it).
With both Chris or Jill, as you try to throw down the rocks, Lisa will attack you and your partner. She can kill you by beating you or throwing you off the platform. If she's getting close to you or your partner, shoot some handgun rounds at her so she gets distracted.
I don't know what happens if Wesker falls... He supposely should be dead, but he's essential for the final part, so probably he just gets wounded.

L

Lurker
If barry dies you just continue the game... if wesker falls there will be an extra one line of dialogue (in the original) saying he grabbed on i believe, correct me if im wrong

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
If Wesker falls, it doesn't affect anything, he is still in the Tyrant chamber when you get down there.

If Barry is not there, it shows the scene with just Wesker & Jill, Wesker starting off with, "Barry's a real dissapointment, he should've been more of a poker player". In fact, although this doesn't have anything to do with the Lisa question, there are 4 different Tyrant scenes, two with Chris & two with Jill, which are activated with or without your partner character, either Barry or Rebecca.

Top Bottom