• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE 1 and zero wii edition?!

Nosophoros

I saw a picture the other day on an re website and saw re 1 and 0 for the wii. I think it's only in japan though..:p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
sweet i wonder if they will add anything to the game or if they are just gonna make it a exact copy of the game. like they did with re4.
both those games are good though. ive still got the remake as well :p

Hoady

Wow really thanks for the info man RE 1 and 0 its been so long waiting!I'm happy i didn't sell my wii.xD

Volthora

Sorry about reviving the topic, but I thought you could play Gamecube games on the Wii if you had a Gamecube controller?

Broken Butterfly

Wait, wait. Why remake an old game on the Wii if you're not going to take advantage of the awesome controls like RE4 did? Otherwise why not just use the virtual console?

Volthora

Broken Butterfly;45535 said:
Wait, wait. Why remake an old game on the Wii if you're not going to take advantage of the awesome controls like RE4 did? Otherwise why not just use the virtual console?

*WOOSH* that was your argument flying over my head... I didn't know they had made a remake of RE4 for the Wii, and by awesome controls I take you mean those stick type of controllers that somehow makes you look kinda like an idiot while playing? :wacko:

To be fair, I just remember buying the GameCube to play those two games, and then some friend of mine told me that you could play GC games on the Wii if you had a GC controller.
I was kinda p****d about it, because if I had known that before, I would have bought a Wii instead of a crappy (my opinion) GameCube...

ResidentZelda

Hcloud13;34451 said:
they are releasing them both in the US & UK on June 23,2009
as a double pack for the wii.

OMG tahnks for the info dude (or dudette) Now I know how much time I need to save the money

bruno

Chief Researcher
i think RE 1 is coming out this mounth or something, but RE 0 will only be released in February, i believe. I think this is stupid, becuse it has already been ported to the wii in japan, they only need to translate it....

ResidentZelda

Gotta agree with bruno with all this technology that they have for videogames, translating shouldn't be THAT much trouble.

Broken Butterfly

Volthora;45545 said:
*WOOSH* that was your argument flying over my head... I didn't know they had made a remake of RE4 for the Wii, and by awesome controls I take you mean those stick type of controllers that somehow makes you look kinda like an idiot while playing? :wacko:

To be fair, I just remember buying the GameCube to play those two games, and then some friend of mine told me that you could play GC games on the Wii if you had a GC controller.
I was kinda p****d about it, because if I had known that before, I would have bought a Wii instead of a crappy (my opinion) GameCube...

Heheh. I like the use of the Wiimote in RE4.

As for the virtual console part, I mean that they let you download old games onto the Wii and then you can play them using the gamecube or NES-style controllers. Mario, Zelda, blah blah blah. Anyhow, if they don't plan on taking advantage of the Wiimote and sensor bar (ie: making it like the old game), then why don't they just have people buy it off of the virtual console rather than buying a disk?

Nosophoros

I guess it's either too much to not be put on a disc, or they want to make more money and spread the news more effectively, therefore getting more people to buy it.

Volthora

Broken Butterfly;45559 said:
Heheh. I like the use of the Wiimote in RE4.

As for the virtual console part, I mean that they let you download old games onto the Wii and then you can play them using the gamecube or NES-style controllers. Mario, Zelda, blah blah blah. Anyhow, if they don't plan on taking advantage of the Wiimote and sensor bar (ie: making it like the old game), then why don't they just have people buy it off of the virtual console rather than buying a disk?

Just making sure, I can't say I know much about the Wii at all :D

Might actually get rid of my GameCube, and get a Wii instead. Despite what people say, there are some interesting titles on that console.

Also according to Gamespot, Resident Evil Archives (REmake with remote support) is due to be released June 23rd. And RE0 is due to be released Q4 this year.

Broken Butterfly

The fourth quarter of the year. So either

July 1, 2009 – September 30, 2009

Or

October through December.

I honestly don't know which one we're using. The first is fiscal, the second is Gregorian.

Top Bottom