• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE 1 and other Remakes on Wii

Hollow-Words

Today when I walked around I saw that Wii is going to release Resident Evil 1 Remake on December 25th
But so far when I check other websites about it, people don't really like the idea of the Remake of RE1 on Wii (I personally think they shouldn've done 2 or 3)

"The #1 gaming magazine in Japan, Famitsu, is supposedly printing an article concerning a "wii-make" of Resident Evil 2. In 2002, Resident Evil was recreated for the Nintendo Gamecube by Capcom, including an extended game with new areas, improved graphics in gameplay, revived cutscenes and new voice acting which wasn't so pathetically cheesey as the first version for the Playstation.

Capcom has recently announced that they are porting 'Dead Rising' to Wii, and rumours have been speculated about Resident Evil 5 receiving the same treatment. Not to mention the ports of Resident Evil 4 to Wii and Resident Evil 0 (in Japan only). All of this makes this rumour fairly believable.

Famitsu have revealed that Resident Evil 2 will be receiving a full on remake, similar to the remake of Resident Evil for the Gamecube. This would inevitably mean that all the changes seen from Resident Evil on the Playstation to the remake on the Gamecube would rub off onto this title too.

"We hope to see some amazing prints of the magazine article itself, possibly revealing screenshots and more details of what this game might hold. But for now, we must say that this is pure speculation."

http://www.destructoid.com/resident-evil-re-remake-coming-to-wii-seriously-104907.phtml
(What they say about Remake of RE1 on Wii)

Hoady

That is awesome i thought i was going to fully miss out on this game if they can release RE0 worldwide and get Resident Evil 2 out as well i will be ecstatic.And its coming out on Christmas?Hey well if any shops are open i will glady mission down and buy this game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It does sound nice, If you had the resident evil remake for gamecube and played it on the wii could you use the wii classic controller?

Hollow-Words

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=650.msg16256#msg16256 date=1227660573]
It does sound nice, If you had the resident evil remake for gamecube and played it on the wii could you use the wii classic controller?
[/quote]
Well If the game works in Wii then I guess the controller would work~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah, I tryed playing gamecube games with a wii classic remote which is what Resident Evil 0 And the Resident Evil Remake are on but it didnt work :[

But yeah I geuss if the Games are coming out for the Wii then those versions will be able to use the Classic remote.

This is the classic remote im talking about btw. And you cant play Gamecube games with it, But I got if for SSBB my brother whos 6 plays it an I cant use any other controls haha.
afro_1.jpg

BMM Punk

its just another way to sell the same game for 50 bucks

for gamecube, resident evil 2 and 3 are still 30 bucks used

nintendo does not do price drops!

Top Bottom