• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Racheal Drawing

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thankyou very much nemesis. Ill add you request to the list :D
I'm glad you like my work, your comment is very much appreciated.
When you say old style zombie? You mean re1-CV Type or crimson head types or something? I always thought zombies were zombies lol

Nemesis1985

Thankyou very much nemesis. Ill add you request to the list :D
I'm glad you like my work, your comment is very much appreciated.
When you say old style zombie? You mean re1-CV Type or crimson head types or something? I always thought zombies were zombies lol
Your welcome. by zombies i mean RE1-2-3 types, not the new intelligent ones that ride bike and shoot assault rifles and... (you do get the point :) ) I want those old,slow, old school creepy zombies, but with much more detail.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Here we go. A bit later than I expected it to take me but here is "nemesis" as requested by "I AM LEGEND"

S9wy4zn.jpg

Nemesis1985

Very nice Spikey. As a diehard nemesis,I have to say it looks perfect, Only if you did add that RPG on his shoulder. Nevertheless, Great job.

BeardedBushMan

Great sketch! I'm not much of an artists myself, so I really appreciate those who have the skill!

Also, I know very little of the Revelations universe (characters/monsters) and Rachel looks pretty damn sweet, and sexy! Can't wait to play as her!

Kozak

B.O.W. hunter
Rachel should go by her alternative name "tits and hair" lol

reminds me of the old x men cartoon over sized boobs with enough hair to make repunzels look like a bob cut

Kozak

B.O.W. hunter
Rachel should go by her alternative name "tits and hair" lol

reminds me of the old x men cartoon over sized boobs with enough hair to make repunzels look like a bob cut

Top Bottom