• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Racheal Drawing

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
I dreamed of Nemesis too when I was six, I started playing RE3 at six :p but I was never a zombie :p didn't you also tell me that you said STARS in your sleep too I AM LEGEND? :p
But yeah you should totally draw Nemesis Spikey. If you get time, could you maybe have a go at Wesker or The Merchant? It's fine if you don't have the time :)

hahaha .. yeeeeeaah loool .. you know .. i think im fall in love with nemesis :confused:.. lol

you know yesterday i slept with a magnum in my hand .. but F U C K wen i enter the nightmares door :p the magnum is in nemesis hand :confused: ...

so .. if you can draw him .. its cool .. but please with a nice mouth not like the original one lol..

I AM LEGEND

you are good .. no .. you r more than good
just keep going ..

and if you need anything .. we are here for you man .. >> dont worry im not gay .. :p

Reactions: Jen

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hey I AM LEGEND
I havnt finished the drawing yet, but i just wanted to let you know that I am working on it. This is my progress so far...
VnpmIO5.jpg

I AM LEGEND

Hey I AM LEGEND
I havnt finished the drawing yet, but i just wanted to let you know that I am working on it. This is my progress so far...
VnpmIO5.jpg

oh man .. this is great .. i mean your drawing not the nemesis lol ..

its perfect .. and i cant wait to see it ..

one thing .. if you can draw me with him u know draw me with a gun that directed to his head :D ... ( Revenge) ;)

just kiddin ..

its nice spikey ..i cant wait

I AM LEGEND

ok look ..​
i did something for you guys .. lol .. please dont laugh at my nemesis :D.. this is for you spikey ..​
you know i was in a hurry so .. i have just used pens .. normal pens​
and its not perfect .. it just a simple draw​
ok i will show you ..​

Vma13918.jpg

AHa28237.jpg

:D

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hah hah, I really like those :D
That Jill is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing ^^
This isn't "my thread" I don't mind if everyone posts drawings and art here...as long as its to do with rezzy lol

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
@Spikeyroxas, draw me like one of your pretty French girls ;)

@I AM LEGEND, that signature rules. Although I'm not sure how kindly Chris would take to Claire being there.

Good artwork, you guys. Makes me wanna get back into drawing!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Legend
I hve not met my deadline. I was hoping to get the drawing done today but it won't be til probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

You have this choice though:
View the drawing at this stage like I have shown progress drawings before.
Or
Wait until the complete version.

I AM LEGEND

Legend
I hve not met my deadline. I was hoping to get the drawing done today but it won't be til probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

You have this choice though:
View the drawing at this stage like I have shown progress drawings before.
Or
Wait until the complete version.

hey man ..

i will wait its ok ..
but if you want to show me now its ok too ..

take your time man .. complete it when you get the time .. its ok

:)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I reckon you should just show the final; product Spikey, it's only a few days. :)

Top Bottom