• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Questions You''May'' Have Wondered

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
1.) If Herbs were found on the Ground wouldn't they be a source of Infection
2.) If Leon was paranoid over the Infected Why didn't he get back in his van and get the hell outta RC
3.) So because of Javier Krauser wanted to Kill Leon?....
4.) So after Claire e-mails Leon they are no longer associated?
5.)So they say chris was ''Training'' but don't his muscles in RE5 seem a ''bit'' abnormal?
6.) Why does the 6 in RE6 look so perverted?
7.)Why would you split up in a zombie Infested? City (Looking at you Carlos)
If this gets popular i'll put up more questions for us RE fans!
Thank You for reading ''Anouncer Voice'' Resident Evil!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
1. I'm not following your reasoning behind this.
2. If you pay attention in the opening scene, Leon's jeep is surrounded by zombies.
3. I actually can't remember why at the moment..
4. Contact with each other was to be kept extremely minimal.
5. A decade (ish) passed between Chris' last appearance and RE 5.. It's not really all that abnormal. Two years of dedicated work out and diet can make anyone just as big.
6. ..wtf?
7. They had to gather supplies and find survivors as quickly as possible. They had survived just fine on their own up to that point, what's a few more hours?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
1. I'm not following your reasoning behind this.
2. If you pay attention in the opening scene, Leon's jeep is surrounded by zombies.
3. I actually can't remember why at the moment..
4. Contact with each other was to be kept extremely minimal.
5. A decade (ish) passed between Chris' last appearance and RE 5.. It's not really all that abnormal. Two years of dedicated work out and diet can make anyone just as big.
6. ..wtf?
7. They had to gather supplies and find survivors as quickly as possible. They had survived just fine on their own up to that point, what's a few more hours?
1.) Would you consume some random plant in a city where almost everything is in Ifected with a virus?
I know i wouldn't
6.) Go zoom in on the Resident Evil 6 logo everything about it perverted
4.) Why is that?
3.)Krauser gets hurt by javier so he has to quit but in the report and files Krauser apparently just has a ''burning hatred''
for Leon even though the injury was on his on record

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I would like to know why... in the castle part of RE 4... you have to shoot a glass case to get to a chest that has... drum roll... a fricken' hand grenade?

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
If it is where you fight the claw guy a second time in the cage it is because it is extremely effective against him

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
1.) If Herbs were found on the Ground wouldn't they be a source of Infection
2.) If Leon was paranoid over the Infected Why didn't he get back in his van and get the hell outta RC
3.) So because of Javier Krauser wanted to Kill Leon?....
4.) So after Claire e-mails Leon they are no longer associated?
5.)So they say chris was ''Training'' but don't his muscles in RE5 seem a ''bit'' abnormal?
6.) Why does the 6 in RE6 look so perverted?
7.)Why would you split up in a zombie Infested? City (Looking at you Carlos)
If this gets popular i'll put up more questions for us RE fans!
Thank You for reading ''Anouncer Voice'' Resident Evil!
1. Herbs can't be the source of infection if they don't look DEAD and DECAYING...Besides...That's been stated to be a GAMEPLAY MECHANIC, and not cannon...There is no cure for the T-Virus...Just like how a chararacter can be bitten, but in true cannon, no character was ever ACTUALLY bitten...
2. He was an officer of the law...The lives of the people come before his own.
3. Yes...Krauser was a decorated war hero...And he was pretty much USELESS in comparison to Leon...Like a little tag along...And after ALL that, Krauser wanted power...He sought out Wesker to gain it, and Leon and Wesker are enemies...
4. What makes you think they're no long associated...They both have anything but NORMAL lives...What makes you think they'd both go to the bar every Saturday and chill...
5. No...Not at all...
6. If you LOOK for something perverted, you're gonna FIND something perverted...
7. Because there are survivors in need of rescuing (Possibly) and alternate ways out of the city to be explored...And why call out Carlos when Leon and Claire did it as well..

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
1. Herbs can't be the source of infection if they don't look DEAD and DECAYING...Besides...That's been stated to be a GAMEPLAY MECHANIC, and not cannon...There is no cure for the T-Virus...Just like how a chararacter can be bitten, but in true cannon, no character was ever ACTUALLY bitten...
2. He was an officer of the law...The lives of the people come before his own.
3. Yes...Krauser was a decorated war hero...And he was pretty much USELESS in comparison to Leon...Like a little tag along...And after ALL that, Krauser wanted power...He sought out Wesker to gain it, and Leon and Wesker are enemies...
4. What makes you think they're no long associated...They both have anything but NORMAL lives...What makes you think they'd both go to the bar every Saturday and chill...
5. No...Not at all...
6. If you LOOK for something perverted, you're gonna FIND something perverted...
7. Because there are survivors in need of rescuing (Possibly) and alternate ways out of the city to be explored...And why call out Carlos when Leon and Claire did it as well..
6.) It was in my face.....and noticing every little object in the various of ''Worlds'' kinda doesn't help
4.)Well they did become quite close....well from the chessy voice acting at least
7.)Carlos Quote:''Well then we should work together lady'' *Leaves right afterwards*...wtf

Coma Black

Lamb of God
These may be stupid questions but...
1.) In RE4, why is there an egg in the oven?
2.) Where are all the kids/elderly?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
6.) It was in my face.....and noticing every little object in the various of ''Worlds'' kinda doesn't help
4.)Well they did become quite close....well from the chessy voice acting at least
7.)Carlos Quote:''Well then we should work together lady'' *Leaves right afterwards*...wtf
6. I'm not even going to answer...waste of my time...
4. Yes, they became close...But surviving a zombie apocalypse together will make you close...Doesn't mean you'll get to talk all the time afterwards....
7. Just because you're working together doesn't mean you're sticking together all the time...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
You have to remember that they were being hunted by Umbrella. The company has ties within governments around the world and seemingly endless resources at their disposal. The survivors were the biggest threat to Umbrella and capture/elimination was a high priority. Spreading out and keeping communication to a minimum makes it harder for Umbrella to track and find the survivors. It's actually very logical.

Remember, Jill didn't trust Carlos at first because of his affiliation to Umbrella. Why would she suddenly turn a new leaf and trust the one thing that destroyed her entire world and killed millions of innocent people? Not following him around is, once again, a logical choice.

Hoady

These may be stupid questions but...
1.) In RE4, why is there an egg in the oven?
2.) Where are all the kids/elderly?

1.Clearly the Spanish cook there eggs in the oven.
2. At the end of Resident Evil 4 credits, it shows kids i recall.. i think Salazar persuaded everyone to kill the children.And because old people suck
Edit: *Saddler. Am i the only one who gets the 2 names mixed up?

Top Bottom