• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Present codes

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
remember guys and gals you have to have the points to unlock these in game on your resi . net :) luckily I have over 300,000 on mine cause I didn't buy any stupid crap

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
What?!
So even if we get the codes we still need points?
Ah I better save up again.
I bought lots of random rubbish on there to get rid of my points at one point ages ago xD

HELLBOY1980

So does anyone know how to unlock HUNK in raid mode??? ok so I guess you have to wait 24 hrs for your unlocks to kick in or restart the game after you sinc your game to resident evil.net? -the unlocks I bought on .net haven't unlocked in game yet??

bruno

Chief Researcher
So does anyone know how to unlock HUNK in raid mode??? ok so I guess you have to wait 24 hrs for your unlocks to kick in or restart the game after you sinc your game to resident evil.net? -the unlocks I bought on .net haven't unlocked in game yet??

I think it's just Lady-HUNK, a costume for Jessica - and that's a DLC. Unless there is also the real HUNK, but I don't think so.
The other DLC character is Rachel-Ooze.

HELLBOY1980

NICE! I thought he was replaced by the Lady-HUNK in the final version.

I can't login to RE.NET. Anyone has the same problem?
When I click "Login" it takes me to a page titled "CAPCOM Account | Error". I have tried with different browsers and get the same result.
ADDED A NEW PAGE THAT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET EVERYONE AND THING

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
When I click "Login" it takes me to a page titled "CAPCOM Account | Error". I have tried with different browsers and get the same result.

I get the same error when I use Chrome. Firefox works for me, however. Same for both PC and Android. Maybe it's a settings issue.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
New code: Scarmiglione - unlocks a G18 handgun!
But it will expire in only a few days, so hurry up!

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
no you have to pay to unlock them still
No, you don't. You can buy them if you don't have the present codes for them. I transferred 17 weapons that I won from Present Codes to the game and it didn't cost a thing. You just hit Transfer Items. If you're entering a new present code, enter it and then hit Send Item right below the weapon description. If you buy the same item that you have a present code for, you'll have 2. You could sell one for points in the game though.

Top Bottom