• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Present codes

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Damn I'm just finding out about these present codes now, a few of the good ones have expired. But thanks for posting all these codes everyone. Much appreciated :)

Some new codes:

Dark - PC356 "Short Range" Lv.3 Slot 6

Bow - M3 "Sonic Assist" Lv.3 Slot 4

Luciani - Windham "Short Range" Lv. 5 Slot 5

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Sheva is an interesting code.
Think it's a hint for a possible future raid character?

Thanks everyone for posting these.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
keep in mind as well everyone that there are limited slots in your game weapons inventory. So don't go transferring over absolutely everything at once, because the game will force you to sell. Transfer a few and then use the game stats to decide what to sell, or use the item stats on re.net before you transfer so that you can keep them. I have for example, 2 M924s, exactly the same, except one has 2 more customization slots. Some have only slight differences, some major. There's a ton of options, but so many weapons that my screen turned red when I transferred them all lol. There's 24 slots plus the three you have currently equipped, so you can have 27 weapons in the game at one time.

EDIT: You can buy additional weapon storage from the in-game store with BP.

bibie2010

new code

- jackass -

I know it sound a bit off...... but yeah... it ganna give you Python Steady Shot, Lvl 3 Slot 4

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
new code

- jackass -

I know it sound a bit off...... but yeah... it ganna give you Python Steady Shot, Lvl 3 Slot 4

well, during the laterRR of the campain quint does refer himself as jackass, more-so when he retcons/radios-in to 'O Brian or to BSAA HQ *ha haa* i find it quite amuzing

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
where do you guys find the codes? ive just been finding off the net myself.. also don't forget this event !!
05.31.2013 05:00:00 - 06.03.2013 05:00:00

Rare Parts blowout

Keep an eye out for Parts that aren't usually found in the shop.
Don't miss out! -Ive already found a level 17 high roller with 5 slots!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, you have Parker... Small comfort, I know, but hasn't it been said that he was actually inspired by Barry?

Top Bottom