• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Title for new upcoming Resident Evil movie!!

RE_luver69

I was reading this website...it was written by mr.horror and he said that the resident evil 4 movie might be named Resident Evil: Afterlife...and that it will be located in Tokyo, Japan...:)

for more info on tha subject...look it up on google..lol thats what i did:)

alonecrow

yeah, pre-title for extinction was afterlife...
i guess if there's another RE movie, it will be called,
Resident Evil: Showdown

lol

RE_luver69

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=374.msg9608#msg9608 date=1215148803]
thats what extinction was gunna be "afterlife" but they kept as extinction and dont believe the internet :D
[/quote]
ohhhh lol well i never heard anything about dat...lol i will never listen to the internet again...lying bastards :)

HUNK

Resident Evil: Abomination

Because that's what Anderson's RE movies are.

OR....Resident Evil: Rockbottom

Because can it really get any worse?

RE_luver69

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=374.msg9676#msg9676 date=1215286391]
Resident Evil: Abomination

Because that's what Anderson's RE movies are.

OR....Resident Evil: Rockbottom

Because can it really get any worse?
[/quote]
y are they abominations??? i thought they were pretty good??

HUNK

[quote author=RE_luver69 link=topic=374.msg9684#msg9684 date=1215495252]
y are they abominations??? i thought they were pretty good??

[/quote]

How? What makes those movies good? I'll give that they can have some cool action scenes, but Extinction had retarded action scenes. For example.

1. Zombie runs straigh at Alice. She jumps up in the air and does a backwards-spinning-flipping-lariat kick. WHY?!

2. Slitting zombie throats = death o_O

3. I'm out of ammo! *Throws gun away*

Secondly is how they raped and pilfered the RE storyline from the games so that Paul Anderson could make a movie about how "cool" his wife is.

Next up is the storyline in general. Even if there were no RE games and the movies were just original storylines, WTF? The Umbrella Corporation has nukes and is more powerful than any government? They have the ability to quarantine the city themselves? Alice has mind powers? It's a zombie movie for Christ's sake.

So yes. The movies were great. You're right.

Cousintony

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=374.msg9714#msg9714 date=1215617710]
How? What makes those movies good? I'll give that they can have some cool action scenes, but Extinction had retarded action scenes. For example.

1. Zombie runs straigh at Alice. She jumps up in the air and does a backwards-spinning-flipping-lariat kick. WHY?!

Secondly is how they raped and pilfered the RE storyline from the games so that Paul Anderson could make a movie about how "cool" his wife is.

Next up is the storyline in general. Even if there were no RE games and the movies were just original storylines, WTF? The Umbrella Corporation has nukes and is more powerful than any government? They have the ability to quarantine the city themselves? Alice has mind powers? It's a zombie movie for Christ's sake.

[/quote]

You got some good points. *cough* #3

RE_luver69

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=374.msg9714#msg9714 date=1215617710]

[/quote]

good point....i really didnt understand the entire **** about alice and the mind thingy....

HUNK

It's called bad story-writing. The writer decides that only the main character is allowed to overcome obstacles, and sets up impossible obstacles to overcome alone. At that point, to make up for this error, they= main character is given the "do whatever the writer finds convenient" to make the main character win. In this case, mind powers.

And let's not forget Alice holding out a pumpaction shotgun with one hand. What's the point of that? You NEED both hands to make the gun go "boom". I'll end my rant now, lol. But no, these movies are not good. Not by videogame movie standards, not as Resident Evil or not movies, they're simply bad movies.

Top Bottom