• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Possible Return of Billy Coen

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They could totally use him again. If he coincidentally gets caught up in a random terrorist bio weapon attack or something. He'll probably be on the run, maybe in disguise, but still get caught up in some situation. Everyone thought he, or maybe Ark, was going to be in Damnation, at the end of the trailer it had a mysterious figure standing there, and it was a pretty ambiguous deal, but it ended up being that one guy who ended up in a wheel chair anyway.

I'd totally enjoy seeing Billy return, although I'm content with him being left as is too. Idc.
I'd really like to see a return of Ark Thompson. That would be great too. AND unexpected.

Sean

I can see it now. Resident Evil 7, starring geriatric ass Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy lolz. I kid, I kid. But seriously, hopefully they bring back some of the "one off" characters before ending everything :(
On that topic, I actually think chris is done for in the series, and although he is my favorite character, I actually hope he is. With the way they ended his campaign in six, I really think capcom is sending him off. I dont think Leon is quite done yet though, I expect the roll he is going to play will be much smaller but I really dont think they are done with him yet. But back to the main point of this thread lol. I hope to see a return, I actually didnt care much for Billy originally, but throughout what ive learned of him, I ended up seeing him in a different light. Overall likeable character, and Id love to have another game with him in it (probably not based just about him but) To see what hes done with his life since all the fun in zero

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
On that topic, I actually think chris is done for in the series, and although he is my favorite character, I actually hope he is. With the way they ended his campaign in six, I really think capcom is sending him off. I dont think Leon is quite done yet though, I expect the roll he is going to play will be much smaller but I really dont think they are done with him yet. But back to the main point of this thread lol. I hope to see a return, I actually didnt care much for Billy originally, but throughout what ive learned of him, I ended up seeing him in a different light. Overall likeable character, and Id love to have another game with him in it (probably not based just about him but) To see what hes done with his life since all the fun in zero
I agree on all key points here. Well, aside from Leon having a smaller role. I mean, there is still one more cannon CG movie coming out that he's the star of for one, and I'm sure he'll be the star of more upcoming games, but other than that, I agree. Billy should DEFINITELY come back, and Chris had a great run, but should be out of the fight, along with his dear sister.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Seeing Billy come back would be awesome, but I imagine after 15 years in the timeline we wouldn't even know who he is when he shows up on screen unless he says his name before we see his face lol.

But for gods sake, I just want Barry back!!!

Mattyice26

Ive been wanting billy to return badly...but idk how he'd fit into anything new. Its been so long. An after 0 he had to have gone into hiding. What else was he to do. He has no way to prove his innocence. I can see him being in like a mercenaries reunion. Or maybe one day... (but probably wont happen)
they'll make a game based after him an Rebecca split an his journey thru the forest an where he went from there.....that is if he survived on his own...Capcom bring him back!

Top Bottom