• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Please Explain...

rocklikebrucelee

013;50246 said:
That's what im trying to explain, the virus, or whatever he injected into himself caused his cells to double, triple, and so forth to create new body parts. 1 cell is all Irving needs. The virus is the material. Do you get what im trying to say?

I get what you're trying to say, but there's only so much you can do with that. You have to pull in other "building blocks" to make more of the virus, since the virus replicates using the material from the cells he already has.

jill's boobs

I'd say, you should see it like traditional zombie-movies related to the "28 ...later" series (which indeed was a great 'sequel' to the classic zombie-movies); capcom's been taken the plot itself onto a highly new level where other stuff than "realism" or "sticking to the plot of the whole story itself" has become irrelevant ...sad but true, they've made a great game but without any relation to the previous viruses/infections.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
rocklikebrucelee;49401 said:
When, Ricardo Irving injected himself with the virus/plaga mixture thingy or whatever the **** it was... How did he acquire so much mass in such a short time? and from what?
It seems to me that RE isn't following much science anymore. :\
I mean, yeah most of the things in the other games were not easily explained, but RE5 just takes it to another level! D:
How is it possible for a 5-6 ft tall man to grow into a huge 5-ton swimming creature in less than 3 seconds? Where the hell did all that matter come from?
At least all the other RE games' bosses were at least SOMEWHAT plausible :\

He jumped into the water, possibly causing some reaction, thus causing acceleration of the mutation.

I dunno.

Mitsu

I think you're trying to understand something you don't need to.
I mean, they just did this transformation to get a super--bad-wicked-villain with superpower that we are super-affraid of.
That's the same scenario with every boss of Resident Evil since the fourth. Mendes, Salazar, Saddler from Irving, Excella and so.

But however, I'd say that the zombies in the first Resident Evil games are just made to scare people : all they want is to eat fresh flesh, all they say is "uuuuuurhhh. . .", they barely move. . .
On the contrary, the zombies in Resident Evil 4 are based to scare people. But they don't. They are like the ones in 28 days(weeks) later. All they want is to kill normal people. Not eat them. They talk (detras de ti, imbecil ! Voy a mataaar ! Mierda ! Lord Saddleeer ! Tenemos que iremos. Quotes from RE4. In RE5, I can't try xD). They run. They can hold guns. They ride bikes. Cars. They can destroy windows. Walls. . .

I'd say there's no logic. All you have to do in the new Resident Evil games is to ameliorate your weapons 'til they are unlimited. Then you shoot everything that is moving. And you don't forget to run.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

If I remember correctly, Irving was injected with a separate form, a less enhanced, or differently created form of Uroboros, but, I may be wrong, most likely am wrong, but, that is what I remember, I am giving the game another play through, but it is hard, me and my friend played it to scratch heaven....

Top Bottom