• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

played these?

ResiDude

I have completed Dead Space so I know for a fact that it's awesome.

And Dead Rising I've played a demo of and really wanted ever since I heard about it years back... but then it changed to being an Xbox exclusive..

Fortunately, there is news of Dead Rising 2 coming to both 360 and Ps3. :D

Hoady

Dead Rising rocks especially the physchopaths"I don't take kindly to vandalism!".I haven't played Deadspace though.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=835.msg20404#msg20404 date=1232770853]
Dead Rising rocks especially the physchopaths"I don't take kindly to vandalism!".I haven't played Deadspace though.
[/quote]

It's really good. Really tense. Worth at least a rent if you don't want to buy it.

Chey Jade

I played Dead Rising. Unfortunately, that was before we got an HD tv, and I could barely make out the text at the bottom, so I never finished it. I did get pretty far though.

Now that we have a much better tv, our 360 died.. Maybe I'll get to actually finish it one day.

Anyway, it's an awesome game. The best part is that the entire mall is interactive - you can pick up just about anything to use as a weapon. Even soccer balls are useful for knocking down zombies.

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=835.msg20411#msg20411 date=1232794796]
It's really good. Really tense. Worth at least a rent if you don't want to buy it.
[/quote]

I was thinking of downloading the demo today but is an intense 10 minute of gaming more worthy then the risk of slow internet?
[quote author=cayal link=topic=835.msg20415#msg20415 date=1232807144]
Dead Space is worth the buy. It rates highly on the freak-the-hell-outta-you-ometer.
[/quote]
I've been wanting to put this to the test.Am i man enough?

[quote author=Chey Jade link=topic=835.msg20481#msg20481 date=1232857536]
I played Dead Rising. Unfortunately, that was before we got an HD tv, and I could barely make out the text at the bottom, so I never finished it. I did get pretty far though.

Now that we have a much better tv, our 360 died.. Maybe I'll get to actually finish it one day.

Anyway, it's an awesome game. The best part is that the entire mall is interactive - you can pick up just about anything to use as a weapon. Even soccer balls are useful for knocking down zombies.

[/quote]

Its a darn good game although it sucks when you don't save your game after over an hour or 2 and you frickin die.The skateboards are awesome.

dark_zero

i watched the movie dead space and my bf played the game but i didnt like it those things keep coming out of nowhere n scare the **** out of me

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I never played Dead Space i heard it was rubbish. I played Dead Rising which i thought was good.

ResiDude

[quote author=Nemesis link=topic=835.msg20921#msg20921 date=1233175608]
I never played Dead Space i heard it was rubbish.
[/quote]

Who the hell did you hear that off!? Whoever it wasa, I'd recommend never speaking to them again! ;)

3d-agent

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=835.msg21212#msg21212 date=1233472390]
Dead Space is like "RE4 meets space-station from hell"
[/quote]

Pretty much...but its not scary...not for me at least...anyway its a good game.

Hoady

Yeah the dead space demo wasn't scary at all.I remember like Doom 3 and FEAR everyone reckoned they were hell scary i thought they were both hell crap Doom was repetetive after 5 minutes and FEAR was boring.Games that have scared me were Silent Hill 1/4,Resident Evil 0 and The Suffering.

Top Bottom