• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Played LIN, and it sucked...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Weskers Shades, I'm going to have to direct you to this portion of the Forum Rules and Guidelines:
While we welcome discussing and debating issues, we will not tolerate insulting comments, personal attacks, slandering or intentionally argumentative posts (trolling).
Next time I see you call anyone here a moron or anything of the sort, especially a new member, I will be issuing you an infraction. Consider this your first official warning. I don't know how many times I've stressed the importance of being respectful towards each other here, and I'm beginning to think I sound like a broken record. There was nothing in JadeSpeyer's message to even warrent the rudeness in your response(s), so, next time, please think before you snap at someone.

This is to be the last off-topic post in this thread, and if it isn't, then I'm going to lock it. If you want to civilly discuss the matter further, my PM and visitor messages are always open.

Iced Digger

I just beat it on pro, I was to run around in circles during the wesker fight because Jill would enjoy his punches and kicks to the face :lol:

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i also beat in on pro and died maybe 50 times in the sewers area, i'd say it's the hardest thing in RE5, besides Jill and wesker in the main story, and the Gigante fight on pro

SamuraiEdge

Weskers Shades;66050 said:
what ? that doesnt even make any sense if any body had any humour then u will realize that im making u think it sucks until you read the the damn post think. not the bloody title of the game moron.

Weskers Shades;66057 said:
oh fack off im in no mood to deal with a patronising arsehole

Wow, do you right puns for a living or something? Because you are taking this name of the post thing way to personal, Relax man I found it funny. I actually came into this post reading to rip you a new one until I saw you was joking.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
chrisheva;66370 said:
doesnt that take place at the mansion? cuz i thought it blew up...

it's a different mansion, spencer payed some guy to design both of his mansions, the one in Raccoon and the one in England

~Excella~

Premium
My comment was very straight forward and made a ton of sense.

I assumed you were referring to the name 'Lost in Nightmares' so my comment was basically 'a game can have the dumbest title in the world, I don't care, as long as the game itself is great.'

Not sure what's so hard to understand?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Just to clarify - if anyone is going to be a patronising a-hole, I think I can legitimately claim that title for myself. And I will of course make good use of that title if this sort of childish behaviour carries on. I may not be on here much but by hell I will completely abuse my authoritah if I feel it is necessary. And it's rather fun besides.

Can you guys please give La Femme a hand by not squabbling? It's not fair on her to have to babysit people who should really know better.

Ta.

We Are Ninja

Iced Digger;66175 said:
I just beat it on pro, I was to run around in circles during the wesker fight because Jill would enjoy his punches and kicks to the face :lol:

I know, right?? I wasted the entire clip getting Wesker's attention repeatedly so he'd stop smacking Jill around as she stood there.

AI Sheva would have at least fought back (even if that meant exhausting all her ammo in the first 20 seconds of the battle)...

v iBaxter

We Are Ninja;66474 said:
I know, right?? I wasted the entire clip getting Wesker's attention repeatedly so he'd stop smacking Jill around as she stood there.

AI Sheva would have at least fought back (even if that meant exhausting all her ammo in the first 20 seconds of the battle)...

ha shows how much u love sheva same AI but do it on co-op its easier.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
Weskers Shades;66483 said:
ha shows how much u love sheva same AI but do it on co-op its easier.
haha seriously. we're talking about the exact same AI here. but yes, i agree, RE5 was pointless without co-op. sheva was so infuriating to me throughout the entirety of the game, could've been worse, but bad co-op AI can ruin an otherwise great game. that being said, the online co-op was definitely the best part of RE5.

Top Bottom