• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Planet x

Hoady

Lol theres like 300 theories that the world is going to end on 2012.Honestly i think its all a bunch of bull plop there is one thing that has me a bit cautious though, theres like a super volcano thats over its limit to explode and could happen at anytime.I saw a 10 minute news thing on it maybe its just a hideous lie to get people reved up but i really don't know.

Haven't heard of any Nabiru though.

dark_zero

have you guys ever read the bible or believe in the mayan history its all there i honest to god think that this may be true, oh there are tons of videos on youtube thats where i learned about it all. ???

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=802.msg19758#msg19758 date=1231991557]
have you guys ever read the bible or believe in the mayan history its all there i honest to god think that this may be true, oh there are tons of videos on youtube thats where i learned about it all. ???
[/quote]I myself have been to the site of Mayan Ruins. It's interesting how they were built. Almost like nuclear bomb shelters.

I don't think the world will end because a calandar ends.

dark_zero

haha thats what you guys think the government is trying to cover stuff up to mistake you guys from the truth by 2009 or 2010 they are suppose to be introducing the verichip to people,without it you wont be able to buy things you normally would buy like clothes food, etc, if u dont take it the government will try to force you by torturing,etc. AND by the way the world will not end by 2012, it says in the bible the world will end when the moon turns blood red, right now we are in the revelations because we are the forgotton ones because now a days hardly anyone believes in god or thinks god is just a joke

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Re: Planet x

dark_zero said:
now a days hardly anyone believes in god or thinks god is just a joke

Christianity, Judisim, and whatever other different versions that they have made for "God" are, and still is, one of the most widespread religions in all of time. And you say that the world is crawling with non-believers now a days? I don't think that's true. However, I'm an athiest myself so I can't really say anything. But seriously, the day that religion dies out, I'm going to really surprised.

Oh, and I said this once before and I'll say it once agian. "If the world ends on 2012, I'll rip my balls off." Basically, I'm implying that it's not going to happen.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i have read/watched all these theories regarding the end of the world , and personally i don't think thats gonna happen, i dont doubt there may be something heading towards earth, but with modern day technology and the current state of earths atmosphere, what doesnt get destroyed coming through the atmospere would get destroyed by our weapons.
and as for this so called "blood red" moon, i dont follow that either, as i don't think too much of the bible tbh...and i don't believe in god etc.
so if it came out of the bible i wouldnt believe it.

Hoady

I don't believe in a one god, i would like to believe in something one day but for now i'm just fairly neutral and don't know what to think.I don't reckon the world will end although i have heard some odd theories like on 2012 we will be in the exact center of the milky way and something could happen and not in a bad way either.

With the mayans i just think they would've thought like us i don't see them as any more special then humans thinking although i don't know much about them.There has been a whole load of doomsday theories, people are either paranoid or just want to physche people up so i really don't know.Honestly i could believe that verchip stuff happening i hate all the politics and government.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
in the past decade there has been a so called end of the world date, if im not mistaken, i seem to remember alot of publicity surrounding that when i was much younger.
i cant remember the exact date, but that didnt happen, so 2012 wont.
all these rumours are exaggerated through the media, and thats why people get scared, personally it gets on my nerves having to see constant exaggerations on how our earth will come to an end, if anything the end of the world will come when the sun life span comes to an end, when it has converted all its hydrogen into helium,and it goes into this so called "red giant" phase and it burns earth to a cinder.
to me thats more believable than something someone predicted thousands of years ago, because it cant have an unlimited supply of hydrogen, and so like our resources, it will run out eventually, but we dont have to worry about that in our life times.
if that doesnt kill our planet, then future generations will, can anyone say global warming?

3d-agent

I believe in one GOD...i really do....cuz universe, world, life, is just too much to start by it self. But lets not talk about it.

I read about a cult or religion .(i don't remember it correctly) but i do remember that according to them the world was going to end in 2004 or something..but when that date is passed they have increased the time by 50 years...lol..

and i don't think that the world is going to end in 2012...but i am waiting for the film named 2012 which is based on the same topic.

Everything has a beginning... has an end...neo. 8)

3d-agent

Yes....Holy Quran, and Holy Bible has lots of thing regarding to the Domesday or judgment day, haven and hell, but didnt tell the date or time.

Do you know that?

cayal

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=802.msg19842#msg19842 date=1232207844]
Yes....Holy Quran, and Holy Bible has lots of thing regarding to the Domesday or judgment day, haven and hell, but didnt tell the date or time.

Do you know that?
[/quote]

They also believe in a higher that no one has ever witnessed. Resurrection of a person. The world was flooded and someone built an Ark big enough for himself and 2 of every animal.

There's a lot of stuff in the bible, doesn't make it true.

As for the world ending. It's not.

You can't predict the future, it is simply not possible. I've lived through a few of world ends and they are not all they are cracked up to be.

Hoady

Well the truth is i don't care about doomsday theories it has to be made up by someone out of over 6 billion people on this earth.Predictions are just thoughts and they are created by humans.Humans...we think too much and live in our minds and not so much as the world right now thats what i have learned to know.

ResiDude

Even if the world did end in 2012, we wouldn't even know about it.

We'd be dead after all lol. I want to die with RE5 in my hands. 8)

Top Bottom