• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pet Peeves

Peep

Something Horrible
When someone talks sh*t about you behind your back, and then they treat you like they never said anything and expect you to be respectful toward them when they see you in public or something. Like, I am fully aware of what you said whether you know it or not, don't even try to hide it.

BioLence

When someone talks sh*t about you behind your back, and then they treat you like they never said anything and expect you to be respectful toward them when they see you in public or something. Like, I am fully aware of what you said whether you know it or not, don't even try to hide it.

When a dude plays that way just tell him ¨ yeah man is all good sure¨...then maybe that same day or another time when you get the chance, get him from behind and sucker slap him, HARD, preferably in a situation when he´s alone, then keep walking like nothing happened, don´t start arguing or say anything. If you get to do that come back here and tell me the result please.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yeah, once I had actual proof and the guy still pretended he had no idea what I was talking about.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I am a terrible grammar nazi and I know it.

I've learned to live with it because otherwise I would be harping on people all day long. There is SOMETHING wrong with everything you've written; be it an excessive word, awkward sentence structure, or forgetting a hyphen.
That last semicolon was just to show I know what I'm talking about here.

I can't even read subtitles without noticing errors.

Top Bottom