• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Other zombie-themed games you enjoy

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Last of Us and Left 4 Dead (1 and 2) are pretty much a given for me but I'm gonna have to mention Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare as both the story and multiplayer were amazingly fun.

HookerZombie

I know it wasn't popular but I'm enjoying Yakuza Dead Souls. I like how the outbreak slowly spreads over time and there are still areas of the city untouched thanks to the military barricades set up.

Reactions: JHJ

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Definitely The Last of Us. I look forward to the sequel and also the movie. I also am somewhat fond of Killing Floor, even though it doesn't really have much as far as story is concerned. And Call of Duty Zombies :D

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I know it wasn't popular but I'm enjoying Yakuza Dead Souls. I like how the outbreak slowly spreads over time and there are still areas of the city untouched thanks to the military barricades set up.
It's not bad, definitely enjoyable to play (and I really should go back to it because I haven't finished it yet), but I have to admit that the inclusion of guns in the game feels a little off to me. Out of the entire series I've only got Dead Souls and Yakuza 4, but that's only because the rest of the series is extremely hard to find in Britain (at least for me). Why wasn't Dead Souls as popular?

HookerZombie

It's not bad, definitely enjoyable to play (and I really should go back to it because I haven't finished it yet), but I have to admit that the inclusion of guns in the game feels a little off to me. Out of the entire series I've only got Dead Souls and Yakuza 4, but that's only because the rest of the series is extremely hard to find in Britain (at least for me). Why wasn't Dead Souls as popular?
I guess because Dead Souls was so different from the previous games by relying on shooting instead of hand-to-hand combat. I heard that the sales didn't do so well and it was the reason that Yakuza 5 almost didn't get released outside Japan.

pa-pappys8675309

I realize this is an old old thread, but no love for The Suffering? Not really 'zombies' but survival horror for sure and with very creepy atmospherics
It was on PS2 and they completely ruined the sequel imo though I played it quite a bit too - my disc of the first one is scratched (or something) now, it freezes at a particular point every play but I kept my save data for a rainy day ;)

Top Bottom