• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Original Intro Cast Video!

Mr Sunshine

Original Cast Video Link

I know that the original introduction of the game has been discussed in other threads, but this one is for praising(or not) the cast video only!

I haven't seen many opinions for it yet and I wanted to see what you think about it!

Personally I love it!! Everytime I see it I think I'm going to explode with joy!!

It brings me back a lot of memories! I find the music great too!

Wesker is the best person in it! I like how he is making his hair! His glance is cool as always! Have you noticed that the type of his glasses changes through the years? He is wearing Rayban-like ones in this video!

Jill and Burry are great too! I like how they are reloading their guns! Especially Burry! ;) I preffer him with a big beard! Jill's clothes on the other hand are my favorite of all jill's outfits!

Rebecca is acting a bit silly I think! I don't blame her though! She was only 18 back then! :p The way she is wearing her hairband reminds me of Rambo! Haha! :lol: Sorry to disappoint you Judled! ;)

I think that Chris is the worst! Even myself could smoke a cigarrete better than him! I think he is over-acting! Haha! But this doesn't mean I don't like him! :D

Ohh I almost forgot! I found the speaker saying their names pretty good too! :)

So what do you think?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Iv got this video on my youtube favorites... It is so good. It should be a full movie. haha xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Wow..that brought back some memories fo realz! :lol: I really wish I could find a copy of the original RE1...

Mr Sunshine

To be honest their clothes are ridiculous.. They don't even fit them! However, what I like about Jill is her hat. Well not the specific hat but a similar one. I like how it slightly leans!

tremor said:
Wow..that brought back some memories fo realz! :lol: I really wish I could find a copy of the original RE1...

It happens that I have two copies of the original.. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:eek:

If I could refrain from buying clothes and all this other girly stuff, I might actually get one off of Amazon or something.

*sigh* It's hard being a girl sometimes. You guys have it so easy :p

Mr Sunshine

Hey! I've just noticed that they don't have Joseph in this video! They should have because he makes a small appearence in the beginning!

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Haha, love the intro, infact love the whole beggining. The epic acting is just priceless :p

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you " <3

weskersbarber

Hauge;69168 said:
Haha, love the intro, infact love the whole beggining. The epic acting is just priceless :p

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you " <3

that is one of the most iconic sayings in the resi series

Top Bottom