• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Only 2 S.T.A.R.S. Teams?

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
Albert Wesker created Stars, he first sent in Bravo team and then Alpha team just before sending in Alpha he pointed himself leader of Alpha, the whole reason why he created them was to see how dangerous the creations made from the T virus would do against special forces Aka the STARS.

D

Deleted member 1428

In Umbrella Chronicles it shows her, Jil, and Chris flying away from the Arklay Mansion in a chopper. After that we never heard from her again.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
One source i found said she died when racoon was bombed, but there was nothing to back that up, so like a few other characters just use your imagination and decide her fate.

JACKXS

they had a fedrail ofice like swat one to two teams per department if you read the books umbrela sent a stears team to kill jill and the rest of hear team quitly after placeing thhere people in top leadership and the good ones had to playrouge fore a while besides the they re placed them with the bssa in re5

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah only Alpha and Bravo. The novels had more, in fact in those it was a national, if not global organization...but of course the novels aren't canon to the games.:)

Wesker_xSTARSx

The novels were retarded with explaining multiple S.T.A.R.S. branches all over the country. It completely defeats the point of S.T.A.R.S. Look, Raccoon City is the only city with a S.T.A.R.S. team. Why? Because S.T.A.R.S. is THEIR version of S.W.A.T. teams. Raccoon City didn't have S.W.A.T., and instead had S.T.A.R.S. And why only two divisions? Because Raccoon City, however massive of a city it really was, it was still only a mountain city further away from other cities. They didn't really have a bunch of constant S.W.A.T./S.T.A.R.S. neccessary situations. And as for incorporating new S.T.A.R.S. teams in the series now, it would just be stupid. Because Raccoon City is levelled to a pile of grandma ashes. There is no R.P.D. Police to have a new S.T.A.R.S. team.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed... I liked using my acronyms in this post.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wesker_xSTARSx;72618 said:
The novels were retarded with explaining multiple S.T.A.R.S. branches all over the country. It completely defeats the point of S.T.A.R.S. Look, Raccoon City is the only city with a S.T.A.R.S. team. Why? Because S.T.A.R.S. is THEIR version of S.W.A.T. teams. Raccoon City didn't have S.W.A.T., and instead had S.T.A.R.S. And why only two divisions? Because Raccoon City, however massive of a city it really was, it was still only a mountain city further away from other cities. They didn't really have a bunch of constant S.W.A.T./S.T.A.R.S. neccessary situations. And as for incorporating new S.T.A.R.S. teams in the series now, it would just be stupid. Because Raccoon City is levelled to a pile of grandma ashes. There is no R.P.D. Police to have a new S.T.A.R.S. team.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed... I liked using my acronyms in this post.

It wasn't a stupid idea, it was cool, but I am on the side of the games.

Top Bottom