• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Only 2 S.T.A.R.S. Teams?

Nosophoros

It just thought of something: Why are there only 2 stars divisions? Capcom could expand a little more on it in the next game, possibly with a new division.

In a comic book I read there are 3 teams. Team Charlie, but in the game I think it's best to let STARS be. I mean it's been too long for Capcom to just throw in a new STARS team. (In my opinion.)

mastermind

well in the books it says that they have teams all over the country if i am understanding you guys correctly
also i am pretty sure that Umbrella founded the STARS organization but even though Umbrella tanked dont u think that they local police depatments would fund them since they are the SWAT of the residentevil universe just a different division

Popo

Drake Sykes Hellion;47542 said:
I'm not sure, but wasn't S.T.A.R.S funded by Umbrella?

So if they were, when Umbrella collasped, who would fund them?.

stars was funded by rpd(racoon police department) i think

wpstudart

S.T.A.R.S is like, just for the bests, (don't counting Brad, he's just a chicken), and it would be weird in Raccoon City have so many good shooters and something like that. But it would mess all the story up, because think with me:

-If there was a third team, why they wouldn't go search for Bravo Team?

-And Alpha Team, after some hours, Brad would tell then after he run away

-In the Raccoon biohazard (Resident Evil 2 and 3) they would do something to help anyone

That's my point, and I can be wrong

mastermind

also dont you think they would have been dispatched by brad once he ran away to get to the mansion for back up while he goes back into town to get some doughnuts and coffee

mastermind

that or maybe pushing kinda towards the otherside maybe his communications werent working and he could have only gotten low range communications and it seems as though the whole time that you are playing the game he is flying around cause at the end of the game it says he is almost out of fuel when if he went back to the city he would have full fuel

You guys are too hard on Brad, if there was another team there's no reason he wouldn't have gone back to get them to rescue team A and B. He was trying to contact Alpha all night, so why wouldn't he just simply fly back to headquarters out of the danger of the forest and back into the city if there was another team to turn to?

wpstudart

I think exactly this, he would come back to S.T.A.R.S. headquarters, and say to the 'Charlie Team', and 'Charlie Team' would help the others teams. He may be a chicken heart, but he isn't silly. He wouldn't stay all night flying on the forest that have dogs that eat people.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Brad did make the stupid mistake of leaving them, but if he didn't leave then there would be no RE1, and its not like he doesn't come back for them, although i don't see why he doesn't land on the mansion helipad, and go searching.

Popo

because he's a chicken xD, but now really why would a guy thats just a heli pilot with no guns stop in the middle of lots of zombies and hunters?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i suppose we would all do the same in that situation, especially if you had transport, you would get away ASAP, before thinking about anyone else.
but then when he gets away it occurs to him that he cant be a coward.

GUNS N' ROSES!;49789 said:
because he's a chicken xD, but now really why would a guy thats just a heli pilot with no guns stop in the middle of lots of zombies and hunters?

Bradly shouldn't have know about the hunters and zombies till after picking up what was left of the others. Other than seeing the dogs he had no way of knowing what was inside the mansion.

aintnoscrub

Premium
would he even have known they were mutant dogs...it was at night, and it was quite foggy, so he may have just seen manic looking dogs, so he could easily land the chopper at the mansion with no clue that there is monsters around

Top Bottom