• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG I BOUGH RESIDENT EVIL UC TODAY!

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=227.msg5144#msg5144 date=1202258663]
my sister gets more respect and acknowledge then i do
[/quote]

That's not right. Acknowledgment is understandable but respect is nuts.

alonecrow

don't say that..
i have a really bad year, let's say.. get dumped by girl, can't get another one after that, can't enroll at the college that i want, i lost my car, well, how could it be worse?

RE4

Listen, all of you guys have a good life. There's people out there who are so poor and don't have a computer to visit sites like these, or don't have a book to read. Everyone on this site has it good. Make life great. You only live once.

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=227.msg5333#msg5333 date=1202433597]
U wouldnt know re4
[/quote]

Hey, if you have food and water in your life, it is better then half the people in the world.

ResidentEvil179

RE4 it's kinda hard to see from our point of view and i know what you mean there's people out there alot worse then what we can be feeling right now. But what you have to see it from our point of view maybe we can make a topic about this? but anyways i get picked on all the time and im not saying you don't cause at 1 point you guys probally did (not saying it to be mean) and i get picked on for so many reasons. 1.) Im short 2.) im half asian so you know all the racist stuff that comes from there mouths and sterotypes 3.)Im called a nerd (impossbile i need a math tutor for math ::) :( ) 4.) My family is struggling with bills at times during the winter we need to actually freeze our selfs TO pay the bills FOR heat its rough and theres alot of other personal reasons too i would not like to mention in public

Top Bottom