• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old Threads???

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I don't know weather it's me, but did anyone else notice a lot of old threads that appeared out of nowhere? Page 1 usually has new topics from 2009 but most seem to be from 2008 and haven't been posted in since then and somehow appear at the top of the page. I think all threads from 2008 and 2009 are mixed up on all 10 pages in this General Talking forum. Or else i'm losing it?

alonecrow

the same thing happen to me..
in me not only old thread appeared out of nowhere but also now in every board, the thread is list alphabetically..

3d-agent

yes it happens to me too, but u can change it by sorting at the bottom of the page.

But we dont want to do that the old way was good, newly posted threads came top of the list it was good, can we have it back plz..MODs..plzz...!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It should have been enabled by default but because we migrated from inferior message board software, it didn't seem to be enabled as it should. I fixed it when I was performing some routine forum upgrades. You can always revert back to the old way if you prefer it though! :)

Top Bottom