• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No way... (RE4, RE5, RE6) for PS4 and XB1

Turo602

The King of Kings
I was actually hoping for Resident Evil 6 to make its way to next gen consoles but this is even better. I'm totally a sucker for Resident Evil so I'll be buying these again just to have them on my Xbox One. Besides, given Capcom's current state, I can't help but feel that this is them trying to make some quick cash back so if buying these games again helps make more Resident Evil games, I'm down for it.

Anyway, these release dates leave me curious. March, Summer, Fall... perhaps a holiday release for Resident Evil 7? Though, why release them backwards? I do that find that strange. Also, I really wish they would have teased RE7 at the end of this trailer. Give us something already!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'd like to play Resi 4 again cause it's been a while since I last played it. The other 2, not so much xD

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I really want to play re6 again. I miss playing mercs.

I'm not so bothered about re4 but in glad the release order is backwards, this will give me time to decide if I do want to play it again when it's out heh

Also:
Re0
Re1
Re2

Re4
Re5
Re6

All on ps4
I guess this pretty much confirms re3

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I was actually hoping for Resident Evil 6 to make its way to next gen consoles but this is even better. I'm totally a sucker for Resident Evil so I'll be buying these again just to have them on my Xbox One. Besides, given Capcom's current state, I can't help but feel that this is them trying to make some quick cash back so if buying these games again helps make more Resident Evil games, I'm down for it.

Anyway, these release dates leave me curious. March, Summer, Fall... perhaps a holiday release for Resident Evil 7? Though, why release them backwards? I do that find that strange. Also, I really wish they would have teased RE7 at the end of this trailer. Give us something already!
-says physical edition for the USA yet noone has a preorder anywhere for them ...no amazon,ebay,gamestop

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
4 is my favorite out of the three! res 5 had the best mercs mode ever!!!!, 6 had some cool new characters and scenery !!! i cant wait i missed playing these games !!

wayne

Wow okay now this actually makes me think re3 will be remade to think about it.... We have 0 and the remake, they are remaking 2 and now they are remastering 4 5 and 6 so we will have all on there but 3. Dont make sense for them not to make it now

Turo602

The King of Kings
Wow okay now this actually makes me think re3 will be remade to think about it.... We have 0 and the remake, they are remaking 2 and now they are remastering 4 5 and 6 so we will have all on there but 3. Dont make sense for them not to make it now

Don't get ahead of yourself now. If REmake 2 doesn't do well, I doubt they'll jump right into another remake.

wayne

Don't get ahead of yourself now. If REmake 2 doesn't do well, I doubt they'll jump right into another remake.

Nah im not getting ahead of myself... It just makes me think they will because we would have the whole main series except that one... Thats just the way i see it though

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Hmm.. might consider getting RE5 again, probably not the others. I hope this doesn't mean we're not getting anything else this year.

IntoxNitram

when you say remaking, do you mean complete treatment like re1DC to re:re1, or re0 to remaster re0?
RE2 is a complete RE1 to REmake kinda deal. Not sure how much they'll do with these. Seems to be 60fps from some sources, not sure how much better the graphics will be. I'm sold on them all either way. Hoping the physical release will make it to the UK also or I'll have to try and import.

Top Bottom