• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No way... (RE4, RE5, RE6) for PS4 and XB1

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't mind 5 and 6 I'll be happy to play those Online again and such.

4 on the other hand needs to ****ing die already. Didn't they re-release that crap like 8 times already?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Wow okay now this actually makes me think re3 will be remade to think about it.... We have 0 and the remake, they are remaking 2 and now they are remastering 4 5 and 6 so we will have all on there but 3. Dont make sense for them not to make it now
Id rather have 2 and 3 as one game or combine in one package and just call it raccoon city

meg5493

How about RE:Code Veronica I swear thats only game in the series that gets left out in everything, I'm surprised they even mentioned it in zero

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
There was a guy on 4chan a few weeks back claiming to be a Capcom insider, and he detailed this release to a tee. If he was real, we might be in for a RE7 tidbit sooner than we think, because he mentioned the collection coming with a trailer or beta access or something. I just blew him off, because I pretty much always blow off RE rumors, but, like I said; He did detail this release to a tee.

IntoxNitram

I'm most excited to play 4 again, and excited to actually get RE6 since I haven't tried it yet. I'll actually try to finish RE5 this time round also since I never fully completed it.

Top Bottom