• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City No way in hell!!! >:(

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I honestly don't understand the hatred with this game. It's more fun than RE4 and it has replay value... Something most RE games don't have. Anywho before I offend anyone I'll slowly walk outta this thread. lol
You offend someone is not possible
everybody is entitled to their own opinion
only if you havent played the game can you say its bad

^ I would hit it up for a rental to play heros mode since that looks kinda fun and I like some of the characters.

While you are correct, you are also missing the point. Lemme sum it up, okay? Don't knock it til you try it.
Well many of those opinions are coming from people who have played it and/or watched a let's play which is enough for some. :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Well many of those opinions are coming from people who have played it and/or watched a let's play which is enough for some. :p
That is, essentially, the point we are trying to make. Try the game before you make your judgement. And honestly, I don't see how it's possible to rate a game according to someone else's experience. Your experience is/would be subjective to the person playing. You can't get the full feel of the mechanics, atmosphere, etc. unless it's being experienced first hand.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That is, essentially, the point we are trying to make. Try the game before you make your judgement. And honestly, I don't see how it's possible to rate a game according to someone else's experience. Your experience is/would be subjective to the person playing. You can't get the full feel of the mechanics, atmosphere, etc. unless it's being experienced first hand.
Good man...You don't know how right you are...Or, maybe you do..Which is what makes you a good man...

I've already gone over this. Based on what I like and what I don't like, it does not suit my expectations for a RE game, spin off or not. Besides, I don't remember saying it was horrible or anything, just not to my taste overall. I'm not going by someone else's views and i've watched more than one let's play. The only thing I have not experienced is the controls in my hand.
I don't need to try a fish sandwhich if I already know I don't care for the taste of fish.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm not trying to get you to play the game. I'm also not trying to argue with you. I'm just trying to get the point across that there is no way to know if you are going to enjoy something until you actually try.

I'm not trying to get you to play the game. I'm also not trying to argue with you. I'm just trying to get the point across that there is no way to know if you are going to enjoy something until you actually try.
And I was trying to get my point across that there is. I do believe I will play this game one day. But I don't wish to argue either, so I will agree to disagree with you. Enjoy the game and I mean that. :)

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
They ought to bring out a demo. Here in England, it's £40, and that is way too much- so I would like to sample the game before I give away my money like that.

Top Bottom