• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 no more hope.....

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Lmao I have feeling that you don't like Chris very much :p
lol What was your first clue? JK

I've never ever liked him :( but now that I have this rumor in mind of Jill possibly hooking up with that tool, I've have completely lost interest in RE6 and will never be hyped for it and will never look forward to it, I know I wont even enjoy playing it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
lol What was your first clue? JK

I've never ever liked him :( but now that I have this rumor in mind of Jill possibly hooking up with that tool, I've have completely lost interest in RE6 and will never be hyped for it and will never look forward to it, I know I wont even enjoy playing it.
Dude, it's not gonna happen lol...Ada has been confirmed for it...Having Jill and Chris hook up would take away from the Ada/Leon thing that's ALWAYS in Leon/Ada games...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Dude, it's not gonna happen lol...Ada has been confirmed for it...Having Jill and Chris hook up would take away from the Ada/Leon thing that's ALWAYS in Leon/Ada games...
I sure hope your right because I want to be hyped for RE6 but I'll ignore it if the JillxChris happens :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I sure hope your right because I want to be hyped for RE6 but I'll ignore it if the JillxChris happens :(
Na, Chris/Jill isn't happening...RE5 would've done it if it were...There were a LOT of openings for it, but it just never happened...

theinternat

Queen Internet
i'm having a hard time believing what you claim to have seen was legit. sorry. if it was i'll eat my words, but ... yeah. no offence or anything! :S

also, just throwing in my two cents: to me, chris/jill to me are one of those "are they or aren't they" things like mal and inara, moulder and skully, bones and book, etc....i think there are enough little moments and subtext to keep fans of the pairing ( like me! :D) on the edge of their seat with excitement, but not enough to confirm so it always keeps people guessing. i know all those pairings (with the exception of mal and inara) actually happened, but video games a bit of a different breed. i don't think they'll give chris and jill their "happy ending" until they are completely done with the characters (at least as playable) - if they even do at all. i get the feeling if they ever made chris and jill get together on screen while still actually continuing their story, they would eff something up and people would complain. especially people who aren't fans of the pairing. :p anyway, i don't really expect anything.

as for leon and ada, it's not that i don't like the idea of them together - i'd just be surprised if it actually happened again. ada is super flakey and leon seems like quite the playboy himself. we'll see though! :)

as a heads up, if you're taking IMDB's word for ada being confirmed in the game, be aware that it could be false. IMDB can be edited by anyone. i remember there was one time when aunt may was listed as carnage for one of the spider man films.... lol

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Jill.... Is supposed to be with Rebecca... Nah but seriously, if they coupled them up I wouldn't have TOO much of a problem... But it's a bad idea, because everyone has their ideas of who they think the characters should be with. It'd **** a lot of fans off... Me included a bit.
lol that would be an interesting twist...

J-"Chris....i've wanted to tell you something for a long time"
C-"Jill, yes, ....what is it?"
J-"I wouldnt go for the carpet salesman, i'd go for the carpet"
C-"What?"
J-"I usually get the taco without beans"
C-"Jill, what are you saying"
J-"Geezus Chris, I'm fu*king gay!"
C-"What?"

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol that would be an interesting twist...

J-"Chris....i've wanted to tell you something for a long time"
C-"Jill, yes, ....what is it?"
J-"I wouldnt go for the carpet salesman, i'd go for the carpet"
C-"What?"
J-"I usually get the taco without beans"
C-"Jill, what are you saying"
J-"Geezus Chris, I'm fu*king gay!"
C-"What?"

LMFAO. He SO would say "what" after all of that.

Jill: Chris, I'm in love with Rebecca.
Chris: So does that mean we can have a threesome?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
LMFAO. He SO would say "what" after all of that.

Jill: Chris, I'm in love with Rebecca.
Chris: So does that mean we can have a threesome?
lol if they put that in there i dont think i would be able to hate the game.

My view on Jill and Chris: I think Chris would be totally surprised if Jill told him she loved him, even then he'd probably be like you mean like..friends right? I love you too Jill...NOW COME ON LETS GET THESE BASTARDS. I dont know if Chris is capable of romance. He seems to be romantically involved with his job/career choice. Even when Sheva was kinda being flirty with him he always seemed to be distant with a look like "....just stop, please". I dont think he's gay but i think it would be very hard to peg Chris with the romantic role. I mean Capcom could do it, but based on everything i know about his character it would kinda **** me off a little. They could make him all shy and **** that would be kinda funny comic relief if jill shows interest.

My bet would have to be Leon and Ada...as much as i dont like their relationship (i think claire had a much better chance) Leon is definitely a 'ladies man' through and through and chases after the unnatainable. I think that would be the most developed 'love' story in the Resi series sad to say. But who knows maybe there will be more to the story than we know.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I always thought there could have been something with Billy and Rebecca, especially if they ever meet again. I guess it would be nice to see romance for once aside from Ada/Leon... It will just take me some time to get used to that particular pairing. They've always seemed like best friends to me honestly.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I always thought there could have been something with Billy and Rebecca, especially if they ever meet again. I guess it would be nice to see romance for once aside from Ada/Leon... It will just take me some time to get used to that particular pairing. They've always seemed like best friends to me honestly.
Nah. Billy was 26 and Rebecca's only 18. But hey if she likes older guys lol

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
i'm having a hard time believing what you claim to have seen was legit. sorry. if it was i'll eat my words, but ... yeah. no offence or anything! :S

also, just throwing in my two cents: to me, chris/jill to me are one of those "are they or aren't they" things like mal and inara, moulder and skully, bones and book, etc....i think there are enough little moments and subtext to keep fans of the pairing ( like me! :D) on the edge of their seat with excitement, but not enough to confirm so it always keeps people guessing. i know all those pairings (with the exception of mal and inara) actually happened, but video games a bit of a different breed. i don't think they'll give chris and jill their "happy ending" until they are completely done with the characters (at least as playable) - if they even do at all. i get the feeling if they ever made chris and jill get together on screen while still actually continuing their story, they would eff something up and people would complain. especially people who aren't fans of the pairing. :p anyway, i don't really expect anything.

as for leon and ada, it's not that i don't like the idea of them together - i'd just be surprised if it actually happened again. ada is super flakey and leon seems like quite the playboy himself. we'll see though! :)

as a heads up, if you're taking IMDB's word for ada being confirmed in the game, be aware that it could be false. IMDB can be edited by anyone. i remember there was one time when aunt may was listed as carnage for one of the spider man films.... lol
bones is having his baby ...where have you been? Skully and Mulder did get together too..!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm ****ed that Capcom has almost completely removed Jill from current stories. We wanna see some more of that badass action from 5.
What do you mean dude...She was in RE5 AND RER...Just cause she's not in six doesn't mean that she's been removed...Where have you been? She was also in ORC, which is non-cannon and not Capcom, but my point is...Jill hasn't been removed at ALL..

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
What do you mean dude...She was in RE5 AND RER...Just cause she's not in six doesn't mean that she's been removed...Where have you been? She was also in ORC, which is non-cannon and not Capcom, but my point is...Jill hasn't been removed at ALL..
I mean a main character in 5, or 6. What I mean by that is, playable through the main story. Revelations was a story about what happened years ago. I wanna see her now, not then.

I mean a main character in 5, or 6. What I mean by that is, playable through the main story. Revelations was a story about what happened years ago. I wanna see her now, not then.
Technically, you are seeing her now. It's not the present RE date but it's new to us. Cuz if that's the case Claire has not gotten a RE game since two. And she's already overdue for a serious appearence.

And isn't Jill playable in Lost in Nightmares? That was part of the story. It may have been in bits and peices, but they're important bits and she has been around.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Technically, you are seeing her now. It's not the present RE date but it's new to us. Cuz if that's the case Claire has not gotten a RE game since two. And she's already overdue for a serious appearence.

And isn't Jill playable in Lost in Nightmares? That was part of the story. It may have been in bits and peices, but they're important bits and she has been around.
I'm talking past the flashbacks in 5. And past RER. I wanna know what happens to Jill after 5. Does the B.S.A.A. lock her up? I mean, Wesker does re-awake the virus that the Nemesis in her, and I doubt Chris and Sheva got rid of it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm talking past the flashbacks in 5. And past RER. I wanna know what happens to Jill after 5. Does the B.S.A.A. lock her up? I mean, Wesker does re-awake the virus that the Nemesis in her, and I doubt Chris and Sheva got rid of it.
But you can't put the same main character in a game several times in a row...Until now with Chris...Jill was in 1...but wasn't seen again till three...Chris was in 1 but wasn't seen again until CVX...Leon was in two, wasn't seen gain till 4...Jill was in 5 AND RER...Both MAIN games...It's time to use other characters...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
But you can't put the same main character in a game several times in a row...Until now with Chris...Jill was in 1...but wasn't seen again till three...Chris was in 1 but wasn't seen again until CVX...Leon was in two, wasn't seen gain till 4...Jill was in 5 AND RER...Both MAIN games...It's time to use other characters...
Yeah, but it seems like Leon and Chris are being over-used. We need Claire back. e_e

Top Bottom