• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 News about Resident Evil 7 (Only what i read on net)

Who would you like to be main protagonist in Resident Evil 7? This is just q for fun

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Where is the Jill and Leon option?

I want to see a new teamup that has not been done before as well as finally getting some on screen interaction between my favorite male and female Resident Evil characters.

Not looking to see another teamup of Chris and Jill which has been done 4 times now (RE1,REUC,RErevaltions,and RE5 LIN)

And a Chris and Claire teamup just does not interest me, although I would not mind a Claire appearance so long as its only a appearance as her being a member of Terrasave who aids/guides the main characters at certain parts of the game.

And I also hope that even though this chances of a co op game are ever so apparent that like in RE0 you will become separated at various parts in the game and forced to complete certain parts entirely by yourself, and I hope those parts stretch out for a decent amount of time.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. That's my dream team up. Claire with only an appearance as part of Terrasave, and if it HAS to be co-op, then separate now and again. Not those little thirty second separations like in RE5...

Turo602

The King of Kings
We don't KNOW that she was close to Sherry...In fact, it's implied that she hasn't even seen Sherry since Raccoon City when you add the pieces together. Sherry stays with Leon after the incident, until the government takes her in. And by the time Sherry makes her return, Claire has already stopped fighting. And you said it yourself, she doesn't WANT to fight. That's been CLEARLY stated. Seeing more of Sherry has NO relevance to seeing Claire again, when it's highly likely that they never saw each other again anyway...

Like Hel said, there is plenty of evidence supporting a lively relationship between the two. Also, like I've said many times before, Claire never wanted to fight, yet has always fought due to unfortunate situations. She can easily get caught up in more **** because of her connections to people in the fight.

Top Bottom