• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil

MrsClassy

Idea #1

This new resident evil is for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC.

You can create your own character. It storyline would not be as good as the other resident evils with the original characters but it is worth a short. But in this game you can go online with 2 other people and team up and find food and try to survive and with in the game there would be quests and such and such and then there would be updates.

Idea #2

Since Everyone is complaing about a story line here is one i guess....

When you C-A-P you can click a story you would like to play from

S.T.A.R. (two new characters with in the S.T.A.R. option one girl and one boy)
Or
Umberlla (two new characters with in the Umberlla option one girl and one boy)

Then you play them in the games but when the cut scene come up you would see the Default S.T.A.R. Or Umbrella Character

You can also go online and could be for the PS3, Xbox, Wii and PC.

Idea #3

This one is When you use the orginal characters and edit them with in the game play and it would also be online.... not the best one but i guess it would do.

MrsClassy

I recently wrote my idea to capcom and this is their response

Hello Angel,
We always welcome comments and questions from avid fans and appreciate the
time you took to share them with us.
We are sorry to have to disappoint anyone who has put time and effort into creating a game idea, but it
is our policy not to accept unsolicited game ideas from the public. There are several reasons for this,
including the potential legal issues involved. Our R&D department is currently not accepting
submissions.

CAPCOM Customer Support

For up to the minute news and information about CAPCOM games, please visit Capcom-Unity.

MrsClassy

oh its okay becuz i just heard that capcom always write that but its not realli true becuase the read the forum and if they see that many fans approve to wat i am saying they are gonna have to do it because in 1997 this boy wrote that re should be online and then they made outbreak so dont get your hopes down :)

alonecrow

[quote author=MrsClassy link=topic=245.msg5822#msg5822 date=1203635297]
oh its okay becuz i just heard that capcom always write that but its not realli true becuase the read the forum and if they see that many fans approve to wat i am saying they are gonna have to do it because in 1997 this boy wrote that re should be online and then they made outbreak so dont get your hopes down :)
[/quote]

i know sometimes they approve some idea they think will suit to RE.
but not all of them are approved...
maybe your idea will be approved later, not now..

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=245.msg5818#msg5818 date=1203595673]
Ahh im sorry :( apply for a job at CAPCOM :)
[/quote]

you apply for a job in capcom?

Buster

I reckon it would be awesome if they make a game based on the movies, like you wake in the bathroom, then go to the hive, come back up, then see the city, then rescue the kid, then fight the menisis, and then it skips to when the world is dead. :)

and you can swap between chareters at every chapter :D

lol fail idea?

alonecrow

[quote author=Buster link=topic=245.msg5992#msg5992 date=1204097969]
I reckon it would be awesome if they make a game based on the movies, like you wake in the bathroom, then go to the hive, come back up, then see the city, then rescue the kid, then fight the menisis, and then it skips to when the world is dead. :)

and you can swap between chareters at every chapter :D

lol fail idea?
[/quote]

kinda remind me of marvel game..

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=245.msg6022#msg6022 date=1204131797]
I think it would be a sick game. I totally agree
[/quote]

i'm with you. ;)

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=MrsClassy link=topic=245.msg5754#msg5754 date=1203462651]
Idea #1

This new resident evil is for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC.

You can create your own character. It storyline would not be as good as the other resident evils with the original characters but it is worth a short. But in this game you can go online with 2 other people and team up and find food and try to survive and with in the game there would be quests and such and such and then there would be updates.

Idea #2

Since Everyone is complaing about a story line here is one i guess....

When you C-A-P you can click a story you would like to play from

S.T.A.R. (two new characters with in the S.T.A.R. option one girl and one boy)
Or
Umberlla (two new characters with in the Umberlla option one girl and one boy)

Then you play them in the games but when the cut scene come up you would see the Default S.T.A.R. Or Umbrella Character

You can also go online and could be for the PS3, Xbox, Wii and PC.

Idea #3

This one is When you use the orginal characters and edit them with in the game play and it would also be online.... not the best one but i guess it would do.

[/quote]

Did you get idea 1 from GameInformer?? There is this article called "What If?" and its about if a game designer made the next game in a famous series. They asked Jason Rubin (The co-creator of Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter) your idea one, except that he would have even more teams and that they would be competing against each other and the zombies/creatures. He also had the idea of when you pick something up, it doesn't just reappear, if you pick it up, thats it. (If you want to check it out, its in Issue 181 of May '08)

Top Bottom