• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 Video

hangar40

Simply amazing! can't wait for the release.
It looks like we're gonna see a pretty badass Ada with absolutely no goodness not even with Leon.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Capcom wanted to show the best flashy action sequences because that's what will catch attention. I'm sure once all the heat dies down Leon's story will go back into creepy survival horror as shown in other trailers. And where did you see signs of health regen? That's never been in the series and would defeat the purpose of herbs.
I hope so because I just have mixed feelings about RE6 while I want to be excited for it.

I dont know for sure but it just looks like it, I mean we havent seen any heath systems or anything, but knowing Capcom they are gonna go as close to CoD as they can.

Jgraeme1979

I think many are putting too much into the fact that this is less like a survival horror and more like an action game, but you have to ask yourself with so many zombie games since the first Resident Evil, maybe they are ahead of the curve in making this less about horror and more about the story and character development and action/adventure as there's very little other than maybe the death of a main character that is ever going to be shocking enough to come remotely close to moments in the first three games.

And if Capcom are listening, so long as you don't mind a Mancunian accent next time you want someone to do Sherri Birkin I'll work for free and couldn't do a worse job of it than the voice actress you have employed for this game.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Real quick if the herbs were found on the ground wouldn't that make them a souce of Infection
Herbs for some reason aren't affected by the virus. If so everyone would've died a long time ago.

I think many are putting too much into the fact that this is less like a survival horror and more like an action game, but you have to ask yourself with so many zombie games since the first Resident Evil, maybe they are ahead of the curve in making this less about horror and more about the story and character development and action/adventure as there's very little other than maybe the death of a main character that is ever going to be shocking enough to come remotely close to moments in the first three games.

And if Capcom are listening, so long as you don't mind a Mancunian accent next time you want someone to do Sherri Birkin I'll work for free and couldn't do a worse job of it than the voice actress you have employed for this game.
I wish everyone were a little more open minded like this. Its a different time and Capcom has to mix it up.
The developers said it'll have everything we want and I see no reason to doubt them yet.

Top Bottom