• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 Video

JOe

1:53 shows carla radome..... I'm guessing she related to the mystery man and somehow turns into ada look alike after transformation

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Simmon's said the rest of the world will suffer by Neo Umbrella's very own, Ada Wong. So does this finally mean we can say Carla is Ada?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Simmon's said the rest of the world will suffer by Neo Umbrella's very own, Ada Wong. So does this finally mean we can say Carla is Ada?

I thought that meant that there was the original Ada, and that Neo/New Umbrella had another one, their own Ada.
Maybe this is The ORganization and Derek Simmons is it's leader?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm sorry i love Resident Evil but it also seems like a Survival Action CoD now i mean come on! i wasn't to happy about ''Wesker's Son'' that kinda lowered what i thought about the game, but Leon wearing a S.T.A.R.S uniform just killed it
And for a side note right before the trailer ends on Leon's right (from our angle) looks like Claire also must i add
the file Ada was looking through the woman looks like a grown up Manuela Hildalgo from DSC

JOe

If u watch the trailer u see 2 different ada's so I'm guessing Carla just a look a like

JOe

derek simmons is in the picture with carla in 1:53 so he must be very close to her

bruno

Chief Researcher
And for a side note right before the trailer ends on Leon's right (from our angle) looks like Claire also must i add
the file Ada was looking through the woman looks like a grown up Manuela Hildalgo from DSC

I think the woman you say that looks like Claire is Helena, with a red vest (she changes to a red vest in Liashang or whatever the city is called).

That blonde woman is identified as Carla Radames... She might be Manuela with a new identity.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
That trailer makes me wanna cancel my pre-order -_- I thought Leon's part would be mostly Horror but Crapcom seems to have F**ked us again, also some god damn driving segments? I cant tell for sure but it looks like they are adding Regen heath, NO JUST NO!!! This game needs a title change because this is absolutely not Resident Evil, the RE characters are just unfortunate enough to be in this crap.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I thought that meant that there was the original Ada, and that Neo/New Umbrella had another one, their own Ada.
Maybe this is The ORganization and Derek Simmons is it's leader?
The way they showcased it and showed Carla throughout that scene I take it he meant that is actually Ada. I'm still not certain.

I'm sorry i love Resident Evil but it also seems like a Survival Action CoD now i mean come on! i wasn't to happy about ''Wesker's Son'' that kinda lowered what i thought about the game, but Leon wearing a S.T.A.R.S uniform just killed it

Its going to have its Survival Horror set pieces. They just wanted to show off the best flashy parts of the game. And to me Leon's outfit looks like a new R.P.D. uniform. That's nothing to be upset over, looks good.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
At first I was like:
tumblr_m3qd0astj11qcdq87.jpg

Then I was like:
so%2Bmuch%2Bwin.jpg

I think I just... cried.... joyous tears of epicness. Holy sh!t... I'm speechless, but in a good way!!!!

Reactions: Jay

JOe

Notice the difference between the 2 different Ada's one has longer hair wearing blue with a red scarf and earrings while the other is wearing all red no scarf no earrings with shorter hair...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Notice the difference between the 2 different Ada's one has longer hair wearing blue with a red scarf and earrings while the other is wearing all red no scarf no earrings with shorter hair...
No, they're the same person. Their hair looks the same length. And the only reason she has on a scarf then and not during the outbreak in the city was due to location and weather.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've gotta say, my excitement level for this went from quiet, reserved hope to pretty f*cking amped based on this trailer and the Leon demo footage! Please, Capcom, don't f*ck me on this!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
That trailer makes me wanna cancel my pre-order -_- I thought Leon's part would be mostly Horror but Crapcom seems to have F**ked us again, also some god damn driving segments? I cant tell for sure but it looks like they are adding Regen heath, NO JUST NO!!! This game needs a title change because this is absolutely not Resident Evil, the RE characters are just unfortunate enough to be in this crap.
Capcom wanted to show the best flashy action sequences because that's what will catch attention. I'm sure once all the heat dies down Leon's story will go back into creepy survival horror as shown in other trailers. And where did you see signs of health regen? That's never been in the series and would defeat the purpose of herbs.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
That's never been in the series and would defeat the purpose of herbs.

Quick question, have we even seen any herbs around in ANY of these trailers?

Or a first aid spray?

From the gameplay I have seen I haven't noticed anything like that lying around.

EDIT

nevermind, just saw that herbs is in the game on the japanese site.

Where you get them however I don't know.

Hopefully you still find them lying around.

Top Bottom